76

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 76

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Akatsuki: "Sister-in-law is wise.

Mu Hua: "Then, let's go."

When Chu Wei went out and saw a thick layer of snow, he couldn't help but start worrying, he didn't know if Bei Tang Yi would freeze, I didn't know if he ate well, and slept well. I regretted letting him leave alone, and I had already known that I would delay the base for a few days and arrange the base to leave with him.

Northern Tang Yi's mood was happy, because he would be able to see Chu Wei soon~

He Qing said in a low voice: "Is this considered a loss to know how to cherish it?" "As soon as I heard that the decadent appearance of returning to the same way was swept away, I really don't know who was happy to leave yesterday.

Mu Hua said: "So learn a lesson, if you miss a man like me, there will be no more."

"The face is too big." Mu Hua came over after he ran away from home, because he was not sure which way he would go, he deliberately divided into two ways, and he always remembered this intention. But it's just too thick-skinned to invite credit or something! We must not agree with it, and we must not encourage unhealthy trends!

After the snow, the road was slippery, and the speed of driving slowed down, and it was only halfway through noon. Worse is that the snow continues to fall, and the snowflakes are flying in the air, and everyone has no intention of appreciating it at all, but the mood becomes heavy. It was a problem to go back to the mountain villa like this, and Akatsuki was glad that he didn't take the main road, which was simply worse for taking the main road.

In the evening, the city wall could be seen faintly, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. It's easy to get lost when walking in heavy snow, and it's only when you see the markers that you can feel relieved. The people at the gate knew Bei Tang Yi, so they entered the village without being hindered.

The car stopped at the school gate, and everyone got out of the car and walked to the school.

Bei Tang Yi ran to push open Chu Wei's door, and the situation in front of him made him stunned. The room was filled with the smell of lust, Chu Wei was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and a long-haired woman was kneeling on his lap. Bei Tang Yi closed the door and ran out.

Chu Wei opened his eyes blankly when he heard the voice, his eyes were sloppy and there was no trace of clarity. The woman hugged Chu Wei's neck and kissed her, Chu Wei looked at the woman with a sloppy look and shouted, "Yi."

"Ah, it's me, hard."

It's me! When Chu Wei heard these two words, he turned over and pressed the woman under him. Easy, you are mine, and you can only be mine.

Those who can live in the school are Chu Wei's henchmen, and naturally they also know that Bei Tang Yi left with Mu Hua and the others. Seeing that everyone appeared and didn't find Bei Tang Yi's figure, he asked sharply, "What about Dr. Bei Tang?" "They all know the status of Northern Tang Yi in Chu Wei's heart, before the end of the world, they left everything and mixed into the laboratory, and after the end of the world, they would rather bring less materials in order to bring the research equipment of Northern Tang Yi. However, Chu Wei finally had a human touch when he got along with Northern Tang Yi, and what Chu Wei liked naturally also loved the house and Wu, not to mention the people who could make Chu Wei human. Bei Tang Yi walked for a day, and Chu Wei was drunk like mud, which illustrates the importance of Bei Tang Yi, and now the person who took away Bei Tang Yi has appeared, and Bei Tang Yi is indeed missing, how can they not be angry.