75

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 75

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Akatsuki left, Bei Tang Yi just had no place to be angry, so he couldn't catch up and continue to quarrel with the woman, it was too embarrassing. Northern Tang Yi silently thought of Chu Wei, if Chu Wei was there, he would definitely not let himself be bullied, especially women! It's a pity that Chu Wei is not here, and Bei Tang Yi walked into the house sullenly.

He Qing said to Chiyue: "Is it too ruthless to bully?"

Akatsuki looked at the decadent Bei Tang Yi and regretted it for a moment, but this idea was quickly blown away by Akatsuki. This person is very funny, there is wood! How can you do it if you don't bully without anyone to protect you, and it is estimated that there will be no chance of bullying in the future. The interaction between Chu Wei and Northern Tang Yi Chiyue was seen in his eyes, and he shouted so cute, judging from Chu Wei's character, he would definitely catch up, although the time was not necessarily, but Chiyue firmly believed that Chu Wei would definitely find it.

Cooking is naturally Xi, He Qing looked at the disappointed Bei Tang Yi and deliberately took out the fish. Bei Tang Yi should be a little happier when he sees the food he likes, looking at him like this, He Qing has a sense of guilt for bullying children. In particular, the parents of the children sent a lot of food, and it was still not safe to take care of it.

Bei Tang Yi was happy for a moment when he saw the fish, but soon his face drooped again. When Chu Wei was not there, no one would pick fish bones for himself, and Northern Tang Yi realized the importance of Chu Wei at this time.

Until the end of the meal, Bei Tang Yi's mood did not improve, and He Qing had no choice.

Mu Hua said: "Leave him alone, it'll be fine if you figure it out."

"Okay." He Qing touched his nose and followed Mu Hua into the room. The doctor or something is really troublesome, this mood change, only Chu Wei can roar.

There are three rooms in this house, one for Mu Hua and He Qing, one for the two girls, and the remaining two needless to say. Bei Tang Yi walked into the room and looked at Wu Tian awkwardly. Not Xi sleeping with others, let alone being a stranger.

Wu Tian glanced at Bei Tang Yi lightly and then lay on the bed.

Bei Tang Yi gritted his teeth for a long time and crawled onto the bed, lying on the seat that Wu Tian had deliberately left inside.

Bei Tang Yi regretted again that he didn't bring Chu Wei with him, and it was better to sleep with Chu Wei than with a stranger, if only Chu Wei were here. I really want Chu Wei to be silent.

Chapter 53: Sudden Weather Changes

At midnight, snow falls in the sky and the temperature drops rapidly.

He Qing felt the cold air shrink into Mu Hua's arms again, Mu Hua opened his eyes and looked around, took out a thick quilt from the space and covered his body, reached out and pulled the corner of the quilt to tighten his arms and continue to sleep.

Xi rolled in the direction of Akatsuki, and the two huddled together.

Bei Tang Yi wrapped the quilt on his body in a daze, but Wu Tian moved in the direction of Bei Tang Yi and stretched out his hand to hug Bei Tang Yi.

✓ The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survivalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें