78

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 78

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Don't be glad, even if you don't know anything, I will always guard you."

He Qing found that he was a little moved by Mu Hua, and when he was a girl, the manhole cover pounced, however... It's too ugly for a big man to pounce on, He Qing picked up a piece of meat and put it in the birch bowl.

Mu Hua smiled and ate it, and his daughter-in-law was shy.

Fortunately, Chu Wei left early, otherwise if Chu Wei saw this scene, he would probably vomit blood. There are contradictions here, and there is shameless showing affection, which is shameless!

Bei Tang Yi lay quietly on the bed, this time he was really leaving, but he was afraid that he would never see Chu Wei again in the future. I'm still angry about what he did with the woman, but I can't help but miss it when I think about leaving. Chu Wei, can't you hide a little? It's better if I don't find out. Bei Tang Yi stretched out his hand to cover his eyes and prevent tears from falling.

After Chu Wei went out, he came to the warehouse, the car couldn't be driven, and he had to find some tools. The snow is up to the calves, and walking like this will definitely freeze your legs, if only there were sleds.

At seven o'clock in the morning, everyone gathered at the gate on time. The car has been collected into the space by He Qing, not to mention the problem of skidding, the snow is too deep to drive alone. He Qing thought about using Mu Hua's ability to melt a road to make the car drive, but such a price was too great, it would take three days to get from here to the villa, and Mu Hua's body couldn't stand it for a long time.

Just as he was about to leave, Chu Wei came over with a disgraced face, holding seven sleds in his hands. This was found by Chu Wei after rummaging all night, and he also took one more, thinking that he could spare it in case there was any accident on the way.

Chu Wei solemnly handed it to Mu Hua and said: "Northern Tang Yi will be handed over to you, as long as you can protect his life, all the materials here can be given to you."

Seeing this, He Qing said: "We are in the summer resort of C matter, you can come to us when the weather improves."

"Thank you."

He Qing waved his hand and said, "You're welcome, your strength is very strong, I can be regarded as a solicitation."

Chu Wei smiled reluctantly and turned to leave. is willing to go, so what about Beitang Yi? Was it annoying in the past?

Mu Hua distributed the sleigh to everyone, and then walked in the direction of the city gate.

A man wearing several layers of cotton clothes ran over, grabbed Xi and said, "Sister, take me with you."

This young man is Xi's younger brother Wang Ning.

Xi helped Wang Ning take his hand and said, "I'm not your sister, and you're not my brother."

Wang Ning cried and said: "Sister, my parents are dead, I only have one relative left for you, don't leave me alone." I was wrong before, I was confused, so forgive me for my young age.