28

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 28

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing turned around and got into the car and left, He Chen felt very bad about himself. No matter what He Chen's situation is, he doesn't need his help, and he doesn't want to go with him anymore.

He Chen grabbed He Qing, "Does my brother also have memories of his previous life?"

He Qing looked at He Chen in surprise, "What are you talking about?" I don't understand.

"Otherwise, how could you break up with that woman Wei Xue? Brother, do you know how Wei Xue died in the previous life? "He Chen awakened his ability after the end of the world, and at the same time he awakened the ability, he had an extra memory. In his memory, He Qing was unemployed as he was, and then learned that Wei Xue was with him, but unfortunately the end of the world came before he could start acting. In the last days, both parents died, and I didn't dare to look at my brother's situation, I didn't expect my brother to find the He family, but the hateful thing is that my brother took Wei Xue The woman and a man, the man's eyes looking at his brother were full of possessiveness, his brother was his own, how could he be seen by other men? Fortunately, the man left his brother behind, and arranged for him to leave the next day. Because of that man, I have a hunch that that man will definitely come back and must leave. It's hateful that my brother still thinks about Wei Xue's woman, and would rather be hungry than give food to Wei Xue, and the better my brother treats Wei Xue, the more jealous he becomes. Unexpectedly, Wei Xue's damn woman actually pushed her brother out of the car, and she activated her ability under the stimulation, but her brother left forever. Whether it's true or a dream, this time you must hold your brother firmly in your hands, and your brother can only be his own.

He Qing said: "No matter what she does, it's a matter of the previous life.

"What about me? Brother, it was me in the previous life who treated you badly, will you forgive me in this life?

He Qing smiled and said, "What do you say to forgive or not forgive?" You have done nothing wrong and do not need my forgiveness. He Qing broke He Chen's hand holding his arm and walked forward.

He Chen looked at He Qing's back as he left and said softly, "Brother, don't blame me.

After speaking, He Chen walked a few steps quickly and hit He Qing on the back of the neck without He Qing falling to the ground, He Chen stepped forward and hooked He Qing's waist and reached out to pick He Qing up. "Brother, why are you forcing me to do it?"

The amiable middle-aged man came over and said, "Little brother is so powerful, we are going to the base in City C, I don't know where the little brother is going?" If you can, the little brother can walk with us, and there will be a person to take care of when there are many people on the road.

He Chen snorted coldly and said, "If you don't want to die, get out of here, don't think I don't know who you are."

The middle-aged man broke out in a cold sweat, this person's coercion was too strong.

He Chen hugged He Qing into the car and said to the bodyguard next to him, "You go and bring the things in my brother's car."

"Yes." The bodyguard respectfully walked to He Qing's car. opened the car door, took out a backpack inside, and walked over to hand it to He Chen.