231-240

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 231

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Xi Ke thinks that the person who killed his master and cut off his senior brother's meridians is a good person who keeps his promise.

In case Jiu Fang Qi is arrested, then what he is facing will definitely not be a situation of talking, this person will definitely abuse Jiu Fang Qi, and maybe he will destroy Jiu Fang Qi's meridians again.

Jiufang Qi asked softly, "How did you promise me?"

Xi said, "I never promised you.

Jiu Fangqi: "You have acquiesced, get out of the way, I will come back well."

Xi: "No, he's so bad, he'll definitely abuse you." I don't want you to be taken away.

Jiufangyan's heart hurts, it turns out that he has been waiting hard, is this the result he is waiting for? Jiufangyan sneered and said, "I'm not here to listen to your concubines. "What if you kill your senior brother, that's your senior brother, what does it have to do with that woman. It's really a stupid woman who doesn't know what to do, and the senior brother bothered to leave her a way and she didn't leave, but she wanted to stimulate herself in front of her own eyes, she really deserved to be killed. A hint of murderous intent flashed in Jiufangyan's eyes.

Jiu Fangqi hurriedly blocked Xi behind him, "Don't hurt her."

The hatred on Jiufangyan's face dissipated, and he said with a smile: "Senior brother, what's so good about this woman. There are many women in the world, and there are countless beautiful ones. If you like women, I'll find you right now. But this woman, I don't think there's any need to stay, looks, figure... Nothing is worthy of senior brother.

Jiu Fangqi: "Are you finished?"

Jiufangyan said: "It's almost, how is the senior brother thinking about it?" Do you do it yourself or will I help you?

Jiu Fangqi stretched out his hand to hold Xi's hand and said, "She is dead, and I am not alone."

Jiufangyan's face became distorted, "For a woman? You have to give up your life for a woman. Senior brother, you are really living more and more.

Jiu Fangqi said softly: "Xi, get out of here."

Xi hugged Jiu Fangqi's waist from behind and said, "I'm not leaving, I'm going to die together." If you die, I won't live alone.

Jiufangqi: "You're here to distract me, you know?" Hurry up, I'll be fine, I'll live until the day you save me.

Xi bit her lip, and the lip flap had been bitten out of blood. "Okay, I'll go! You wait for me, and I will definitely save you.

Jiufangyan didn't make a move, and quietly watched Xi walk away.

Chapter 158: The Wife Chaser... Zombie King

Jiufang Qi watched Xi walk away without blinking.

Jiufangyan asked, "You like her."

Jiu Fangqi retorted in a low voice, "No." "I can't say I like it, the Jiufang Research Association killed Xi. Jiufang Qi is a person who likes to watch other people's suffering.

Jiufangyan: "I don't like her, why do you look at her like this, senior brother, I didn't know that you were an infatuated species."

Jiu Fangqi said: "This is not important, I agree to leave with you, then you can let the zombies outside the base withdraw now."

Jiufangyan: "I don't know when my senior brother became so benevolent.

Jiu Fang Qi frowned and looked at Jiu Fang Yan.