67

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 67

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Is that so? He Qing shook his head, it must not be this reason, Mu Hua knows the special space. Before, because there was no wheat, it could no longer be planted, but now wheat has been found, although the space is only two acres of land, but it matures quickly, and there will be absolutely no shortage of food. He Qing couldn't figure it out and didn't think about it anymore, there was still half of the village's supplies waiting to be collected by himself.

The middle-aged woman stomped her feet and said, "What are you pulling me for!" Don't you know that food is precious? The food is given to them, what do we eat!

The middle-aged man said soothingly: "We don't have it in our family, so what about the other families?" Is their cart capable of carrying the food of the whole village?

After speaking, the middle-aged woman also showed a smile and said to the middle-aged man: "Husband, you are so smart.

The middle-aged man said proudly: "That's, don't look at who I am."

The middle-aged woman said to the girl: "Lose money! You go and bring the food in the basement, and your dad and I will go next door and have a look.

The boy said, "Mom, I'll go too."

The woman's tone became gentle. "Baby, it's too tiring to move food, you wait at home, mom will be back soon."

The boy said dissatisfiedly, "Didn't those people say that there are no zombies outside?" I want to go out and see.

"Baby, what a stupid thing to say! There are only a few of them, and they are so great that they have wiped out the zombies around them, and the ones in the house may be, what if a zombie escapes?

The boy nodded stupidly, he had seen the horror of zombies, and it would be miserable if he was bitten. When I woke up in the morning, I heard the noise around me, and when I went up to the second floor, I found that someone outside was crazy, and if someone was bitten, he would become crazy, which was very similar to the zombies seen in the movie. The person who was bitten will become a zombie, but fortunately, the door of his house is strong, and the zombie can't get in if he locks it, but he still can't be careless, the family hid in the basement, except for directing his sister to go up to cook when cooking, and the rest of the time he hid in the basement and didn't dare to come out. I didn't expect to be lucky enough to meet someone powerful this time, and my little life can't be lost here.

The middle-aged couple walked into the next door, which was empty, not to mention the food, but there was not even furniture. What's going on? The two of them walked into a house excitedly, and the same situation appeared in front of the two again, an empty house. The middle-aged woman sat on the ground decadently and said, "It's over, it's over, it's really over this time." They took everything with them.

Although the middle-aged man was also desperate, he was a man after all, and gritted his teeth and said, "Where is it over." They have taken so many things, and there must be no shortage of these in our family, and if we beg for mercy like them, we may be able to keep the food.

The middle-aged woman looked at her husband hopefully, "Is it really possible?"

"Of course!" In fact, middle-aged men have no bottom in their hearts. He is a businessman, he knows that he can't give up hope, he has given up the business and it is really over, a man has done a lifetime of business in exchange for a small house and a small car, it is impossible to earn so much in exchange for a person without courage. There wasn't a single zombie on the street, it wasn't like this a few days ago, either the zombies left by themselves or were wiped out by those few people, how could the zombies leave by themselves? So the truth is that the zombies are eliminated, how can the people who can destroy so many zombies and take so many things away be ordinary people, as long as they follow them, they will definitely be able to reach a safe place, as long as their lives can be saved, what does it matter if they have less food, they are reluctant to let the child trap the wolf, and there is a sacrifice to gain. Thinking of this, the middle-aged man calmed down and said to the middle-aged woman: "Let's hurry back and prepare to leave, it's not good to wait late."