85

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 85

Author:silent Label: Modern times

It's been a month since the pepper seeds were planted, and the seeds were still germinating in this month's time, and He Qing was worried. Could it be that something is wrong with the ground? It's just that the sunflower grew slowly before, and it should be ripe in a month, what is going on with this pepper? For a few days, He Qing couldn't think of an answer after thinking about it.

Mu Hua couldn't stand He Qing's unbearable appearance all day long, rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Go out to clear the snow?"

He Qing said with interest: "Okay."

It's been a few days since I avoided the Summer Villa, there are no zombies, no danger, and life is boring. At the beginning, He Qing still wanted to play chess with Mu Hua, but after being abused for three days, he decided not to play chess again, he had no sense of accomplishment at all, and he was not even careful. So he went down directly to think about the space, and Mu Hua saw that he had nothing to do and asked He Qing to go out to clear the snow together, and he also said that he was exercising. He Qing couldn't find an excuse even if he wanted to refuse, but snow clearing or something was really boring, so He Qing could use the space to directly transfer a large piece of snow to the outside of the villa.

He Qing, who was forced to be helpless, followed Mu Hua to the yard, the snow kept falling, and there was a thick layer when he got up every morning, so the daily snow removal activity was also essential. Actually, to put it bluntly, it's boring, and it can be done quickly with abilities, but there is nothing else to do on this snowy day, and the only thing that can be insisted on every day is especially important. At first, it was a formal snow sweep, but later it turned into a snowball fight, building a snowman, and a group of adults who had little time to relax before the end of the world had fun like children at this moment.

He Qing has never participated in the violent action of throwing snowballs, because in the end, the fun nature at the beginning will escalate into a battle in the end. Mu Chen refused to participate after participating in the pain of being smashed several times, and impatiently built a snowman with He Qing, Suo Dong, and Xiaobao. Bei Tang Yi was still nested in the laboratory and couldn't scream.

Chapter 61: Snow Returns

Feng Xiao said to Mu Hua who followed behind: "I found that people sometimes do need to let go of some things.

Mu Hua: "It depends on what is going on.

"It's true that I let go of my feelings from childhood to adulthood this time, and now I feel very relaxed."

"Don't appear in front of him when you don't have the ability to resist everything, and when you have absolute strength, it's time to catch your prey." The corners of Mu Hua's mouth hooked up a happy smile, fortunately he caught it in time, otherwise the prey would really have to run away. Maybe his prey is too stupid, and he jumped into his net stupidly.

Feng Xiao's body shook, yes, what are you doing if you don't have the ability to stay by his side? Even if he didn't like Li Yun in the first place, what could he do? Can it give him happiness? Can you resist all pain for him? This was true before the end times, let alone after the end times. Li Jie was stimulated by Li Yun to awaken his ability, so what about himself? Is there no ability to protect Li Jie? Feng Xiao asked sincerely, "Can you let me follow you?"