133

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 133

Author:silent Label: Modern times

This kind of zombie can be dealt with as long as it is a little bolder, after all, even if the speed of the zombie is the same as that of humans, the wisdom cannot keep up, and a single attack method is easy to predict. So Chu Wei said to the people in the encirclement: "Your life is in your own hands, and if you encounter danger, you have to rely on others to help, then you will die sooner or later." There are no mutated zombies in this wave of zombies, and those who want to survive will fight together.

After Chu Wei finished speaking, the encirclement dispersed, and Jiu Fang Qi stood behind Xi, who held the sword given by Jiu Fang Qi with a firm face. Qi Dong also stayed by Qi Bei's side and looked around vigilantly. The rest of you look at me, I look at you, and then look at the upcoming zombies in confusion.

The last time I fought with zombies, it was because I was already invincible, and the zombies gathered together like this were indescribably terrifying, and everyone retreated before the battle began. What if you get bitten by a zombie? What if I get hurt?

Chu Wei said that it didn't matter, seeing that the zombies had arrived, there was still no one to protect the survivors. If you don't fight, you die, and under persecution, people's potential will be doubled. This sentence is not bad at all, danger comes, no matter whether it is forced or what, the survivors still pick up the weapons in their hands to fight.

An hour later, the battle was over, and all the zombies had been destroyed. The survivors happily continued to eat their unfinished lunch, and the zombie corpses did not affect their appetite at all.

Only in real combat will you find that zombies are not scary, and finding yourself in the face of feared objects is not completely incapable of fighting back. This is the first time they have eliminated zombies with their own strength, and in this battle, they know that zombies are not invincible, so they wiped out a group of zombies with their own hands, and no one was injured, let alone died.

It is impossible to rely on these people without casualties, this is thanks to Chu Wei and others, who are rich in battle, ordinary people are not idle in the battle, in addition to defending against danger, they are also observing the situation of the battle, and when they see someone encountering an accident, they will come to the rescue.

After lunch, we continued on the road, and this time people's mood has changed a lot. Originally, I had the idea of dying for a lifetime, but now I am full of confidence, it turns out that the animals that everyone has been afraid of are nothing at all! In this case, it is still possible to live well, and it is possible that he will live until the end of the world.

It's a pity that this vigorous atmosphere didn't last for a few minutes before it was broken by Chu Wei.

The most important thing in the last days is arrogance, and compared to arrogance, the previous cringe can live longer. Chu Wei said loudly: "Don't think that you can be complacent by destroying a few ordinary animals, there are many dangers that you haven't seen." Not to mention mutant zombies and mutant animals, even mutant plants are not something you can deal with. I want your self-confidence, not ignorant arrogance. If you can't do it, leave me obediently, and don't hurt the group members because of your carelessness.