99

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 99

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing asked, "What is this?"

Bei Tang Yi said excitedly: "My blood and the zombie virus, after a day of fighting, are about to merge together. "Will it be an ability or a zombie after the fusion? Maybe it's something other than the two.

He Qing took out a piece of vine man and handed it to Bei Tang Yi, "This is a plant found today, it will take the initiative to attack, its appearance is strong, and the mutant fire ability will not do it much damage."

Bei Tang Yi hurriedly took over the vine man to check, there is no shortage of aggressive plants in the plant world, such as snake trees and sun ring flowers. These aggressive plants thrive in unique climates, and there is no climate for them to grow. "What kind of plant is this?" Vineman, hard, not afraid of fire, Beitang Yi couldn't think of what kind of plant could have such characteristics.

He Qing shook his head and said, "I don't know, it should be just ordinary grass."

"Mutant plants?!"

He Qing and Mu Hua nodded.

Bei Tang Yi hadn't gone out for a few days, and naturally he didn't know the changes in the plants outside. Seeing the two nodding, he hurriedly asked, "Is the main body of this plant still there?" "If you can't study abilities, you can't do live experiments, so it's not too much to study mutant plants, besides, Beitang Yi has been attracted to plants. The knives used in the experiment were the sharpest and could easily cut through the human body, but such knives left only one scratch on Fujiman's body.

Mu Hua said: "The main body was burned by me. "Although the crystal nucleus has been removed, no one can guarantee that Fujiman will die completely. The vitality of grass-based plants is the most tenacious, and it is more reassuring to burn it.

Bei Tang Yi said disappointedly: "It's a pity.

Teng Man kept cutting, and Bei Tang Yi had to put it all under the microscope to look at it, He Qing took out only the size of his palm, and it would not be suitable to put it under the microscope no matter how big it was. Bei Tang Yi observed and said: "You did it right, the cells of the mutant plant are very active, and if you don't burn it, it is likely that it will continue to grow."

He Qing asked, "Can you tell what kind of plant it is?"

"No, his cells are very peculiar, I'm sure it's not any known plant."

Mu Hua asked, "Tomorrow we will go out of the villa to check the situation of the plants outside."

Bei Tang Yi turned his head to look at Mu Hua: "I'm going too."

He Qing said: "Then you have to rest early."

After Bei Tang Yi put the vine man away, he said, "I'll go and rest now."

He Qing and Mu Hua looked at each other and walked out of the laboratory, research madness or something is really a magical creature. Obviously such a cute person is a different personality after entering the laboratory.

He Qing said: "Maybe we should draw blood for Bei Tang Yi to study."

Mu Hua said: "No, this is very dangerous.