103

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 103

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Zhuo Qian hooked his finger at Yin Ben, and Yin Ben leaned over happily. Zhuo Qian whispered in Yin Ben's ear.

So, won't be retaliated against?

Zhuo Qian nodded affirmatively.

Yin Ben served vegetables to the two of them.

In addition to He Qing, the general, Xiaobao, Bei Tang Yi, Feng Xiao, Suo Dong and Mu Chen, everyone after them: o o! Aren't you afraid of being taught a lesson during training? Training? You won't have to train in a group tomorrow, and you won't have to do it in the future!

Shen Xu thoughtfully gave the general, He Qing and Xiaobao picket vegetables.

Seeing this, Wu Tian took a chopstick dish and put it in the bowl of Bei Tang Yi.

Akatsuki glanced at Suo Dong, and Suo Dong inexplicably remembered the appearance of eating barbecue. quickly picked up vegetables for Mu Chen and himself, and then it was time for a big scuffle, and all kinds of food grabbing were staged in turn.

Bei Tang Yi looked at Wu Tian gratefully, in fact, this person was not as fierce as he looked. If you think about it, it seems that it is not bad for yourself, except that you can sleep with yourself! Although it is because of the sudden drop in temperature. Kill yourself, even though you get threats every time you bring up that topic. Think about it this way, show your killing intent to warn yourself or do it better for yourself? Thinking about it this way, this person seems to be good, so it's better not to treat him as a bad guy in the future.

It's that simple to get a foodie's favor. In this regard, the author Jun only has one sentence to say: Chu Wei, if you don't show up again, your little sufferer will be abducted and run away~

Chapter 72: Left Behind

Mu Hua walked out of the kitchen with the last two dishes, and saw that the faces of the people who grabbed the vegetables were dark.

He Qing got up and took a plate of dishes and said, "They grabbed me like this, and my appetite has improved."

Mu Hua said coldly: "Gather an hour after the meal, only for those who grab food."

Zhuo Qian was stunned, "Boss, didn't you say you had a good rest today?"

Mu Hua hooked the corners of his mouth, "The crime of the leader is added by one degree."

Zhuo Qian pinched the meat on Yin Ben's waist and twisted it.

"Sss Yin Ben's action of grabbing the meal stopped, and hurriedly said: "Boss, it's me, it's me who started."

"Oh? Trying to harbour criminals? For tomorrow's plan, I'll let you go this time, and the two of you will double it together.

Yin Ben and Zhuo Qian said weakly: "Yes, Boss Xie is gracious."

After hanging their heads for a second, the two continued to grab vegetables, and only when they were full did they have the strength to be punished!

Mu Hua finally brought out two dishes that no one dared to grab, and He Qing pushed one of the plates in front of Suo Dong, Mu Chen, Feng Xiao and Bei Tang Yi on the opposite side.