113

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 113

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi was standing in front of the window looking outside.

"Doctor."

"Is there something wrong?" Bei Tang Yi sneered, the concubines all came to the door, and they were still pretending to be love saints downstairs, is it interesting?

"Chu Wei likes you very much."

"So?"

"I confessed to him."

Bei Tang Yi looked back at Ruan Cheng.

Ruan Cheng said with a smile: "I knew you had feelings for him.

Bei Tang Yi frowned, "What the hell are you going to say."

"I think he didn't even change his expression when he confessed, and it softened when I mentioned you. I knew I didn't stand a chance at all, so I wanted to do one last thing for him before I left. Can you tell me why you're avoiding him?

"I didn't hide from him."

"Doctor, no one is going to stand still and wait for you, and if you don't take the chance, you won't even be able to say what you can't say to forgive him later. When my sister and I first met Chu Wei, he was attacked by mutant plants, and if my sister hadn't saved him, I'm afraid he wouldn't have died here. You don't know how dangerous the situation outside is, Chu Wei didn't find a place to rest until dark at night in order to see you earlier, and continued to set off before dawn, even stopping the car for lunch at noon. My sister and I both took turns driving, and he was only one person. I won't say anything else, think for yourself.

Bei Tang Yi fell into deep thought, and Ruan Cheng slowly withdrew from the laboratory.

When he walked downstairs, Chu Wei hurriedly asked, "What did he say?"

"This is the first time I've seen you nervous." I didn't even panic when my life was in danger, but now I lost my usual calm for an answer. "Don't worry, he still has feelings for you. I don't know what happened between you, but it's only a matter of time before you forgive.

Chu Wei breathed a sigh of relief and said gratefully, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, in return, can you hug me?"

Chu Wei stretched out his arms to hug Ruan Cheng, and then immediately pushed away.

Ruan Cheng left with a wry smile, his body stiffened when he hugged himself, and sure enough, he didn't have a chance at all.

Chu Wei stood at this stop until noon, and Bei Tang Yi walked out slowly.

Chu Wei's eyes lit up, he didn't dare to say anything, and stood in place and watched Bei Tang Yi leave.

After taking a few steps, Bei Tang Yi's footsteps stopped, "It's time to eat, what are you still standing here?"

Chu Wei stood in place in a daze, was he talking to himself?

Bei Tang Yi turned around and said impatiently: "If you don't eat, forget it."

Chu Wei hurriedly walked over and hugged Bei Tang Yi, "You forgive me, right?"

"No, you're still on probation, if I find out that you have an improper relationship with other women, you will be dragged out and cut!"

Chu Wei said softly: "I have you, what else do I want to do with others."

"Who doesn't like big breasts and big butts."

Who doesn't like that?! Chu Wei asked tastefully, "Do you like women?"

"Don't be a wicked person to sue first, it's obvious that you are with the woman."

"I drank too much and didn't realize it, I don't believe you see it yourself." Chu Wei looked at Bei Tang Yi frankly.

Bei Tang Yi pushed Chu Wei away and said, "I'll forgive you this time, don't let me find out that there will be a next time."

Chapter 79: Mutant Snake

"There will never be a next time, and I won't drink again." Chu Wei picked up Bei Tang Yi and said, "Let's go, go eat, you must be hungry after only drinking a bowl of porridge in the morning."

"Put me down! I can walk on my own!

"No, I've wanted to swear sovereignty with you like this for a long time."

After eating, Ruan Meng said goodbye to everyone.

After the noon conversation, Bei Tang Yi had no prejudice against the two, and said sincerely: "Stay."

Ruan Cheng said: "Thank you for your kindness, we have decided to leave. What's more, I like Chu Wei, although I know that he can't have anything to think about me, but let him dangle in front of my eyes all day long, I can't guarantee that I won't do anything.

"We came here to look for our parents, and even though they are probably gone, we still want to walk around," Nguyen said.

The admiral said: "In this case, we will not force us to stay, take care of ourselves." When you are tired of walking, you can come back to us, the door here is always open for you.

"Thank you."

After the two left, Mu Hua said: "An hour of free time, and an hour later, gather at the door."

Everyone said in unison, "Yes!"

When it comes to training, everyone has come to the spirit, and now all the entertainment of the day is to go out and fight monsters.

Bei Tang Yi said: "Let's go warm up, and we can go out soon."

"You're going out too?" Thinking of what happened to Northern Tang Yi the day before, Chu Wei's brows furrowed.

"I didn't notice anything wrong when I was distracted, and I would never make a low-level mistake in normal times."

"No, I'm still not at ease."

"Xiaobao also went out to train before he had the ability to awaken, so I'm not as good as a child. What's more, I am not the same as before, and the training during this time is not in vain. Although my combat effectiveness is not good, my ability to escape is still very strong.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter 113/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel