56

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 56

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The general's smile became more kind, and He Qing felt furious in his heart, and goosebumps appeared unconsciously.

Mu Hua knew the admiral best, and when he saw the admiral's expression, he said mercilessly: "If you want to be the same as a zombie, I can give you some."

The admiral glared at Mu Hua and said, "Stinky boy! What do you mean!

Only then did He Qing understand, it turned out that he wanted to make the hot pepper, thinking about the miserable appearance of Mu Hua being moved by the frozen cabbage, He Qing said: "This really can't be given to you, the hot pepper will explode as long as it leaves my body."

The admiral said stupidly: "Forget it, the old man still wants to live a long life, so he doesn't want dangerous goods."

He Qing said: "The plants grown now can't be used by you, but maybe in the future." He Qing still has great hopes for sunflowers, which are the foundation of planting plants in the game, and may be able to break through the boundaries that plants can only be used by themselves.

The admiral touched his chin and said, "If you can use it, I'm welcome."

He Qing said sincerely: "Of course, you are Mu Hua's teacher, and I naturally hope that you have the ability to counterattack."

The admiral looked at Mu Hua and said, "If this stinky boy bullies you in the future, tell me, and I will help you teach him a lesson."

He Qing threw a shiny frozen cabbage and said, "Thank you, teacher, if there is a day, I still have a way." He Qing glanced at Mu Hua's lower body.

Mu Hua suddenly felt that the lower half of his body was cold, and it took a buffer time to thaw after being frozen, and if the parts of his body were cut off at this time, it would be fun. "Qingqing, you put away the frozen cabbage first."

He Qing smiled sweetly at Mu Hua.

Mu Hua felt even colder, hugged He Qing and said, "Qingqing, this is related to the sexual happiness of the second half of your life, are you really willing to give it up?" Well?

The tail note of the upward pick made He Qing's body tremble, and he couldn't help but think of what Mu Hua said. "Is it comfortable? Well? "Do you want it? Well?

A stream of heat flowed down his body, He Qing felt that his whole person was not good, glared at Mu Hua and said: "Yours is gone, mine is still there, don't worry, I will make you sexually happy." He Qing focused on deepening the word sexuality.

Mu Hua smiled and said, "Get up, baby." When He Qing was emotional, Mu Hua remembered every movement of his body carefully, and this appearance was obviously tempted by himself.

He Qing pushed Mu Hua away and said, "Don't move your hands and feet in front of the teacher." At the same time, I was secretly glad that I was wearing sweatpants, loose, I couldn't see it, if I changed to tight jeans, the picture was too beautiful to imagine.

The general said: "It's okay, it's okay, I am happy that you two husband and wife have a good relationship, Mu Hua finally has someone to ask for it."

Mu Hua: I'm so dedicated, it's like no one wants it. Mu Hua is four years older than He Qing, and He Qing is 24. Mu Hua is 28, the age of Ben San. Don't talk about girlfriends before, except for the team members, there is not even a female creature around, the general is in a hurry, and he has mentioned this to Mu Hua many times, Mu Hua either doesn't say a word or turns around and leaves. It wasn't until the end of the world that he left a sentence, saying that he was going to chase his daughter-in-law on a long vacation, which shocked the general. Is it the wrong way to open the door or is the sun rising in the wrong direction? Later, I learned from the mouth of the team members that Mu Hua often held a photo of a man to check.