112

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 112

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chu Wei smiled bitterly: "He wasn't even happy to see me."

He Qing rolled his eyes, "Then it depends on what you do, if Bei Tang Yi really hates you, there is no need for you to stay here." Sometimes it's better for everyone to let go.

Chapter 78: Ruan Cheng's Choice

Chu Wei got up and said, "No! I'm not going to let go! Beitang Yi is mine, and it can only be mine!

He Qing: "Then go to him and make it clear."

Chu Wei sat down decadently, said clearly, what did you say? The change in Bei Tangyi's attitude was after that return, what did that incident make him say, say it was a misunderstanding? I did something sorry for him.

He Qing looked at Chu Wei angrily, he didn't even have the courage to explain, he really didn't know what he was here for.

Mu Hua set up a chopstick dish and put it in He Qing's bowl, "Don't be angry, eat first, ignore them."

He Qing glared at Chu Wei and lowered his head to eat. It's really getting more and more nosy, and I can't help but want to take care of it even though I know it's not my own business. Sure enough, a comfortable life makes people depraved, He Qing said: "Why don't we go out for a walk?" The mutated plants in the woods are no threat to us, so let's go somewhere else?

Mu Hua asked, "Where do you want to go?"

He Qing thought for a moment and said, "The base of City C, there are the most survivors there, let's go see if we can help."

Mu Hua said in a low voice: "He Chen is in City C. He remembered all the people who were plotting against He Qing, He Chen's eyes were full of possessiveness when he looked at He Qing, although he later restrained a little, and admitted that he didn't say anything more. But Mu Hua didn't feel relaxed at all, and the man's words were the most untrustworthy.

He Qing heard the displeasure in Mu Hua's words, and once again refreshed the lower limit of Mu Hua's jealousy. said impatiently: "He Chen is my younger brother, and we are not looking for him." I went to the base in City C just because there were more survivors there, I just wanted to help as many people as possible, in my previous life, when I was surrounded by zombies, my first consciousness was to hope that someone would be able to save me, and the second consciousness was to accept my fate, and I felt that it was no big deal to die. There was a moment when I was desperate, so I wanted to help some people, at least not let them die of despair. What's more, life without danger is really boring, and it can be a little fun to challenge a dangerous life.

"This matter will be kept for the time being, and we will set off when the cooperation is further advanced."

"Okay." It's a collective, and it's true that you can't do things according to your own ideas. He Qing still understands this.

Until the end of breakfast, Chu Wei was still sitting in his seat, and the food in front of him did not move.

Ruan Cheng persuaded and said: "Even if you want to get his forgiveness, you have to eat, how can you do it without eating?"