80

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 80

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing opened his eyes and asked, "Does your leg really hurt?"

Mu Hua nodded.

He Qing got up and took off Mu Hua's shoes, moved Mu Hua's leg to his own leg and beat it.

Mu Hua closed his eyes in satisfaction.

He Qing pinched Mu Hua's calf and asked, "Does it hurt here?"

"Hmm." Mu Hua enjoyed He Qing's service and replied casually. In fact, there is no such thing as leg pain at all, if it weren't for the fact that it was already late, I was afraid that He Qing would be worried that Mu Hua would not be a problem if he ran all night.

He Qing continued to beat in distress, thought for a while and said, "I'll just hurry up by myself tomorrow, and you won't come out." Have a good day of rest in the space.

Mu Hua's eyes widened, and he propped up his body and said, "No!

He Qing said softly: "If you are not at ease, let Wu Tian go out to accompany me, Wu Tian is a wind powerhouse, and he also has a blessing for speed."

"No! Absolutely not! "Just kidding, how can the world of the two people that I finally asked for be ruined.

Mu Hua's tone of voice was full of anger, and with the strength of He Qing's hands at home, Mu Hua did not have the slightest intention of shouting pain. He Qing said angrily: "Your legs are fine."

"Yes, absolutely! My leg hurts, Qingqing pinch me quickly.

He Qing turned over and got out of bed and said, "Pinch it yourself!"

Do you think you don't know the feeling of leg pain? If you touch it lightly, you will feel unbearable pain, how can you close your eyes and enjoy it like Mu Hua.

Mu Hua secretly screamed badly, and hurriedly grabbed He Qing and said, "It's me who is bad, I shouldn't lie to you."

He Qing snorted coldly and said, "Let go."

"Aren't you going to leave if I let you go? It's night, don't go out to disturb others' rest, come and sleep with me. After running for a whole day, I just didn't have any leg pain and I was tired.

"Really?" He Qinghu looked at Mu Hua suspiciously. Does this look like he's tired? He Qing was deeply skeptical.

"I'm really tired, will it be okay to sleep with me? I have to go tomorrow.

"Okay." He Qing relented again.

Mu Hua hugged He Qing with satisfaction, her daughter-in-law is good anywhere, but it is easy to trust people. But don't be afraid, with your own presence, who can fool him except yourself?

The next day, He Qing and Mu Hua went out together, and this time Mu Hua slowed down a lot. The two were sliding on the snow in a sled, and He Qing and Mu Hua were about to stop to rest when a faint voice came.

He Qing asked, "Did you hear any sounds?"

Mu Hua looked around and said, "There."

There was a black dot and a yellow dot on the snow in the distance.

"Okay."

The two of them slid towards the place where there were calls for help.

The man in the yellow down jacket said in surprise: "Here, here."

He Qing and Mu Hua quickly slid over. I saw a snowmobile on the ground, and two people were standing in front of the car, one in yellow and the other in black.

He Qing asked, "Hello, what's wrong?"

The man in yellow said, "Hello, I didn't expect anyone to really come."

This person doesn't look like a bad person, He Qing said: "In the last days, there is a common enemy, and when you encounter human beings, you can naturally save them." "Of course, the premise is that it is not a time bomb to be saved.

The man in yellow said gratefully: "I didn't expect to encounter such a heart-warming thing after the end of the world." My name is Suo Dong, his name is Mu Chen, what about you?

"My name is He Qing, and his name is Mu Hua. What are you?

"We got separated from the team, we didn't encounter a gas station for a long time, and the snowmobile ran out of gas, so we had to stop and call for help," Suo Dong said.

He Qing asked, "What are you going to do?"

Suo Dong shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's best to encounter a vehicle, if you can't, you can only rely on walking." In fact, we also heard that there is a base here, and we want to try our luck, after all, there is also a comfort in the heart of a place with a lot of people.

He Qing asked: "After passing through two villages, we will arrive at the base, but it is estimated that it will take several days to walk."

Suo Dong said optimistically: "That's not afraid, as long as there is hope." Sodon got into the car and took out a bag of beef jerky and said, "Thank you for the news, it's a reward."

Mu Chen's eyes flashed slightly, but he didn't say anything.

Seeing this, He Qing knew that there was definitely not much food left for them, so he waved his hand and said, "I don't need to say that you are almost there, you can keep the food for yourself."

Suo Dong smiled and said, "Then let's sit in the car and eat together."

This time, He Qing did not refuse, and the four of them sat in the snowmobile together. You can't turn on the heating without gas, but it's better than having a cool breeze outside.

He Qing and Mu Hua naturally carried backpacks, but it was true that there was nothing in the backpack. He Qing took off his backpack and took out a bottle of wine from the space and said, "When you eat meat, it is perfect with wine."

Suo Dong said, "Okay, then let's have a good drink."

In fact, there is not much in a bottle of wine, and there are not many in a big sip per person. In the last days, they didn't pay attention to any cups or the like, and everyone picked up the wine bottle and took a big sip. When I drank the wine, my whole body became warmer.

A man's friendship is very simple, and this sip of wine is basically a friend. Suo Dong asked, "Since you know about the base, why don't you go?"

He Qing said: "We just came out of the base, and there are companions in other places.

Suo Dong said enviously: "It's good to have companions.

He Qing asked, "Didn't you get separated from your companions?" Don't go to them?

First ChapterPrevious Chapter80/285Next ChapterLast Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel