51

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 51

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jiang Qing put away the thunder and lightning and said, "Can you promise that you won't threaten your father's life?"

Mu Hua said: "Yes, I have no interest in the so-called power.

Jiang Qing said, "Please."

"You're very sensible." Mu Hua put away the knife and said, "Let's go."

He Qing used to help the general, Mu Hua pulled He Qing away unhappily and said, "He can go by himself."

He Qing looked at Jiang Yan, whose face was distorted, and didn't say much to Mu Hua, this is all distorted like this, it's better to leave early.

The soldiers outside the door saw that everyone came out and had no intention of stopping them, He Qing took out the car from the space, and everyone got into the car and left.

Until he left the gate of the base, He Qing was still at a loss, this is the end? Isn't it a big war? Just gone?

Ten minutes later, he joined Zhuo Qian and the others, and the two cars drove away together.

He Qing asked, "Is this the end?"

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair and asked, "Otherwise?"

"I thought there were countless obstacles along the way, and there were chasing soldiers and something."

"Originally, there were."

"And now?"

"I'm scared away."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua with disgust.

The admiral said kindly: "Jiang Qing can't beat Mu Hua, and naturally the people in the base can't beat him. Forcibly leave us can we stay or say, it is certain that there will be heavy casualties, Jiang Qing is clear, but it is a pity that he has such a father.

"Smack!" Jiang Yan slapped Jiang Qing in the face.

Jiang Qing didn't hide, and an old high slap mark instantly swollen on his face.

Jiang Yan said angrily: "I said I wanted to keep them, how did you do it, that's how you listened to me?"

Jiang Qing lowered his head and said, "He is very strong, and all those people have abilities.

Jiang Yan was puzzled and slapped again, "Very strong, they are all superpowers!" Do we have no Adepts under us? There are only seven of them, no matter how powerful they are, there are only seven people, so many supernatural people in the base can't stop just seven supernatural people?

"Can't stop it, I have a feeling that we can't stop it even if we give it everything."

Jiang Yan snorted coldly and walked out of the room, Jiang Qing looked at Jiang Yan's back obsessively as he left. Father, as long as you want it, I will help you do it, even if you can't do it now, I will do it later. It was my fault for letting them go this time, but I felt threatened, threatened with death.

At dusk, vehicles are parked on the side of the road.

Everyone got out of the car and lit a fire, this is the wild, there are no trees around, and you can quickly evacuate when you encounter zombies.