121

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 121

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jiu Fangqi said: "The spirit stone has run out, and the enchantment cannot be arranged.

"What is a spirit stone? Can it be replaced by something else? Once the barrier is gone, it's over.

Jiufang Qi shook his head.

"If the zombies come in, Xi will die."

"She'll be fine with me. It's time to leave. After speaking, Jiufang Qi closed the door.

Cheng Sha: Okay, Cheng Sha shrugged and walked back to school. If one road doesn't work, you can take another road, according to Jiufangqi's performance, you should care about Xi very much, and you can't intercede by yourself, so what about Xi? I'm not afraid that I won't agree, I'm just afraid that I won't be able to do it. Jiufang Qi did not panic in the slightest, which means that he is very careful about his strength. Enchantments, space rings, these are all things in fantasy novels, maybe Jiufang Qi can really cultivate the truth.

Xi was busy preparing lunch, and Cheng Sha had to stand outside the kitchen and wait. I'll explain everything when I'm done.

In the evening, Cheng Sha gave Xi a holiday, and Xi went home early with food.

If you ask for someone, you have to look like you are begging, Xi didn't take the finished food, but went home with the raw materials.

Jiufang Qi watched with interest as Xi was busy in the kitchen, in fact, he didn't need to eat, and collecting food was just a cover-up. Since living with Xi, Xi has been nervous after eating, for fear that he will not be well nourished, as long as he eats all the food prepared by Xi, Xi will be very happy. Jiu Fangqi said that he liked to see Xi's happy appearance, so he ate on time every day according to Xi's requirements.

Xi inadvertently turned around and saw Jiufang Qi standing at the door of the kitchen. Jiu Fangqi looked at himself with a serious face, and said shyly: "It's going to be done soon, you go out and wait for a while."

"You go on."

Xi: I don't know if people will be shy when they are stared at intently?

Jiu Fangqi refused to leave, and Xi naturally had no choice. At the beginning, I felt that Jiufang Qi was easy to speak, but after getting along for a long time, I knew that he was domineering, and Jiufang Qi didn't like to eat food no matter what. Xi said that he didn't understand this, he had what to eat before the end of the world, and Jiufangqi was a picky eater! Or after the end times! However, this also illustrates the fact that what Jiufang Qi is unwilling to do is estimated to not change. Xi said that her mood was very bumpy, and how could she change if Jiufang Qi was unwilling to help the base.

Under Jiu Fangqi's gaze, Xi prepared the meal. Jiu Fangqi took the initiative to help Xi bring out the food.

Xi poked the rice in the bowl tangledly, Jiu Fangqi ate very happily, but how to say it?

Jiufang Qi picked up the vegetables and put them in Xi's bowl and asked, "Something on your mind?"

Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi hesitantly.

Looking at Xi's expression, Jiu Fangqi almost guessed, "Cheng Sha went to find you?"

Xi nodded and looked at Jiufang Qi with expectation.