6

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 6

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing followed the girl into the small room behind the supermarket, where there was a small bed, a small TV, a table, and two chairs.

The girl said, "Sit."

He Qing sat down as he said.

The girl thought for a while and said, "The market price of the new shelf is two hundred and eight, and we have used it here for a few years, and the price is one hundred and five." "If you don't meet He Qing, you can only sell scrap iron, and the price will be a lot less. After all, the newly opened store doesn't want to use second-hand things in the store for the sake of Tujili.

"Yes." It's a lot more cost-effective than expected.

The girl smiled at this time, with this money can cover a few days' medical expenses. "There are a total of twenty shelves, and there are three rice buckets, a total of 3,000 will be collected from you, and the rice buckets are considered to be sent."

The price that the girl said was reasonable, He Qing said: "Thank you, I don't have any cash on me, can I swipe the card?" If not, I'll go and withdraw the money now.

"You can swipe your card, and there is a credit card machine in the supermarket."

He Qing happily swiped the deposit of 1,000 and said, "I'll come over and pull the shelves away later."

"Okay."

He Qing made a phone call to the driver who pulled the goods and walked around, there were clothing stores around, thinking that he couldn't buy clothes in the future, He Qing rushed into the clothing store to buy, there was no brand, in the last days, the clothes could be dirty and not look good, just wear it, He Qing bought ten clothes in one go, five of his own, and five of them were bought for Mu Hua, after all, he decided to follow Mu Hua in the future, and he couldn't wear it clean and watch him wear dirty. After buying, He Qing walked back to the supermarket, and at this time the truck had arrived, and He Qing swiped the remaining money to pull the shelves to the previous warehouse.

The minimum rent of the warehouse is one month, and He Qing can only pay for one month, even if he knows that he can't even use half of the time. After the shelves were put into the warehouse, He Qing closed the door again and put the shelves into the space.

After receiving it, He Qing took a taxi home, to be precise, it was Muhua's house, all for the sake of rice!

He Qing first went home and scattered vegetable seeds in the field of space, and then walked out with the clothes he bought for Mu Hua. If it fits, I buy it according to this size.

Mu Hua was cooking, and when he opened the door, he still had a shovel in his hand. He Qing handed the bag to Mu Hua and said, "I bought it for you, try it to see if it fits,"

Mu Hua took the clothes, handed the spatula to He Qing and said, "I'll try on the clothes, you remember to turn over the dishes." Mu Hua's face was obviously good, and he walked into the room to change his clothes and came out and said, "How is it?"

He Qing gave a thumbs up: "Handsome, it deserves to be bought by me."

Mu Hua shook his head with a smile: "I really don't forget to praise myself."