20

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 20

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Lian Nan looked at He Qing in Mu Hua's arms and asked vaguely, "Sister-in-law, what is this?" "Overworked? It didn't take long for them to go into the basement, so couldn't the boss be long-lasting?

Mu Hua said: "What are you thinking! Take a look, I fainted after collecting the medicine and the cold room.

Although Lian Nan is usually quite unreliable, he is still reliable in urgent matters. Lian Nan is the doctor of the entire team, and it is inevitable that he will be injured when he goes out on a mission, so he will have to rely on Lian Nan at this time. Lian Nan is a family of traditional Chinese medicine, and he naturally learns Chinese medicine, as well as internal qi and other body protection, although Lian Nan has not really felt the flow of internal qi, but his body is really good, and his physical strength is much better than others.

"Put my sister-in-law flat on the couch."

Mu Hua walked to the side of the sofa He Qing put it on it, and Lian Nan held He Qing's wrist to check the pulse. After holding it, Lian Nan was shocked, the qi and blood in He Qing's body were very strong, and they were even stronger than himself, who had practiced internal qi since childhood. Seeing nothing from the pulse, Lian Nan said: "I can't see it, my sister-in-law's body should be fine, and she will be fine when she wakes up."

Wake up? Mu Hua remembered what He Qing said, drowsiness is because of too much mental power, so it is because there are too many things to collect, and the mental power is not enough to be tired?

Mu Hua picked up He Qing and walked out of the training room, "Wait for the meeting." "It is necessary to say about He Qing's matter, the team members here are all friends of life and death, and they will all act together in the future, He Qing's space will be exposed sooner or later, so it is better to say it in advance, and I also need them to protect He Qing together. In case of any accidents, it is very unsafe for He Qing to have such a space, and I hope that He Qing can live a better life with the protection of his teammates. Mu Hua carefully put He Qing on the bed and strode downstairs.

Everyone had stopped training and were waiting for Mu Hua, who sat at the front and said, "Where are the three spatial abilities discovered by the military headquarters yesterday?"

The news of the spatial ability is Mu Hua's special concern, He Qing has space, and the situation of the space ability indicates whether He Qing is hidden or exposed.

Qi Chuan said: "The third day after the end of the world. In addition to the evolution of zombies who are not afraid of sunlight, there are also abilities, some of them can release fireballs and water balls out of thin air, some can make plants grow, and there are also physical enhancement abilities, become stronger, have greater strength, and some have faster speeds, and Akatsuki mutates at speed. Yesterday, three spatial adepts were discovered at the same time. These people are now in the laboratory of the military department, and the people in the military department are very interested in the anomalous people, and they want to study the reasons for the mutation of the supernatural and how to motivate the anomalies to level up. Only a few of us know about Akatsuki's mutation, and we must be careful not to reveal the boss's ability in the future.