48

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 48

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing stiffly turned his head to look at the bald head. Again, as soon as he was teased by Mu Hua, he forgot about the existence of other people.

"Beating is kissing and scolding is love, Qingqing is a manifestation of loving me, how can I let you go."

"You deserve it, it's not serious." If you don't tease yourself, you can die.,Teasing yourself all day long.,I really don't know how I used to see it.,It's when you're blind that you feel that he's silent.,Reliable.,Now it seems to be a complete pervert."

Qi Chuan held a bunch of food and put it on the table, and his bald head was not polite, so he ate directly. Xiaobao looked at the food on the table greedily, He Qing picked up a sausage and stuffed it into Xiaobao's hand and said, "Eat."

Xiaobao shook his head and said, "Xiaobao is not hungry.

He Qing pulled out a reluctant smile and said, "Xiaobao forgot his brother's backpack?" My brother can conjure up a lot of food, which is enough for Xiaobao to eat until he is old. "It's sad that the child is too sensible.

Xiaobao asked cautiously, "Is that enough for my brother to eat?"

"Enough."

Xiaobao ate it with confidence.

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Don't be sad, I will raise him with you." Mu Hua knew He Qing's sadness, and the biggest reason why He Qing took in this child should be similar. This child is very similar to He Qing, and he is distressing.

"I can raise him myself."

"Leave the breadwinner to your man, huh?"

He Qing pushed Mu Hua away and said, "You are not allowed to do anything to me in front of others." "If you're not careful, you'll be taken away by Mu Hua, it's too shameful to do intimate things in front of others.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing resentfully, He Qing was unmoved, and Mu Hua compromised.

After the bald head was full, Mu Hua asked, "How were you taken away?"

"On the second day after you entered the pharmaceutical factory, I originally wanted to go in to find you, but there was Xiaobao here, and I didn't feel at ease when I left him alone, so I waited outside, and at this time a convoy came, and the people in the team were very interested in me, just when they were about to do He Chen appeared, and the group left impatiently after seeing He Chen. He Chen asked me if I would like to go with him. I naturally didn't want to, He Chen said that if I continued to stay, I wouldn't be so lucky, if I was alone, it was nothing, and I was worried that Xiaobao would hurt Xiaobao with Xiaobao, so I followed He Chen. Someone in the base looks like they're looking for us.

Mu Hua said: "I know. "Being able to lock up the teachers and know the information about them at the same time is a lot smaller.

The bald head asked, "What do we do?" Want to fight back?

Mu Hua said: "If you want to arrest us, you have to see if he has the ability, this is not to care, when he goes out recently, avoid acting alone, forgive him for not daring to act openly."