58

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 58

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing sighed and said, "You have been confused by the knife.

Ren Hai said sharply: "You just want to snatch him away, I won't give it to anyone, you die of this heart." Ren Hai raised his knife and pointed at He Qing.

Mu Hua pulled He Qing behind him, took out the knife that Yin Ben had condensed with his ability and said, "You shouldn't point a knife at him."

Ren Hai said disdainfully: "Disgusting."

Mu Hua raised the knife and approached Ren Hai, Ren Hai originally didn't know any knife skills, he was driven by the knife. This knife began to fall silent after seeing Mu Hua, Ren Hai also sobered up a little, and Ren Hai, who was more sober, was even more angry, why. This knife was picked up by himself, and he was his own, so why did he stop moving after seeing these people. Ren Hai angrily raised his knife and slashed at Mu Hua,

He Qing took out a piece of frozen cabbage and threw it at Ren Hai, who instantly froze.

Mu Hua turned around impatiently and said, "Qingqing, this person can't hurt me."

"The dog jumps over the wall in a hurry, it's safer to solve it quickly." Well, in fact, it was He Qing who didn't want to see Mu Hua kill people, although zombies are also human beings, but they are all dead people, and He Qing is not mentally prepared to see a living person die in front of his eyes.

Mu Hua took the knife from Ren Hai's hand, and joyful thoughts came from the blade. He Qing snatched the knife and put it into the space, he didn't want to watch Mu Hua lose control again.

The knife had been found and there was no need to stay, and a girl came out and asked, "He, is he dead?"

He Qing followed the girl's gaze and looked at Zhao Hai, the girl was only wearing a men's shirt, with kiss marks on the skin on the outside, her face was flushed, and she knew what she had just done at a glance. He Qing asked, "Don't you hate him?"

The girl gritted her teeth and said, "He wasn't like this before.

He Qing smiled and said, "It will be back to normal after three hours."

The girl bowed to He Qing and said, "Thank you." Then he bowed to Mu Hua and said, "Thank you too."

Mu Hua led He Qing and turned around and walked outside, he actually smiled so seductively at a woman, he really should be educated. Thinking of the lesson of that spanking, Mu Hua hooked the corners of his mouth, it's not bad to do it again, but the strength should be lighter.

He Qing took out a pistol from the space and threw it to the girl, "You take it for self-defense." "The pistol was left by He Chen at the beginning, and it is useless for He Qing to hold it, there are plants, and there are also spiritual attacks, plus so many companions of the supernatural, the pistol is also left to see, it is better to give it to someone in need.

Chapter 44: The Summer Resort

Mu Hua pulled He Qing away quickly with a dark face, and closed his eyes after getting into the car.

He Qing looked at Mu Hua inexplicably, why did he get angry in the blink of an eye? Is it because of what I just said? He Qing shrugged his shoulders and didn't pay attention to Mu Hua, he just said that he didn't respond to the love words, he was too stingy.