124

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 124

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi asked awkwardly: "That kid, do you really not want it?" Bei Tang Yi's mind was very conflicted, he was very happy to see that Chu Wei was cold to that woman, but he felt that Chu Wei was cold-blooded, did he have such an attitude towards himself when Chu Wei didn't like him?

"I was drunk, and the woman sent me back, and when I got back, I was unconscious. I'm not asking you to forgive me, but I'm stating the situation. A man who dies of drunkenness will not have lust unless someone provokes him.

"What do you mean?"

"It was that woman who took the initiative, and since she could do such a thing to me, she could naturally do it to others. You know what I'm trying to say.

Bei Tang Yi blinked, "You mean the child is not yours?"

"I don't know, after all, this is the end of the world, and you can't do a paternity test." What Chu Wei didn't say was that even if the child was his, he wouldn't want it, and he wouldn't leave the stain on his feelings for Northern Tang Yi.

Bei Tang Yi's originally angry mood turned into sympathy, and he reached out to pat Chu Wei's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I'm not interested in other men."

"Is it just a man?" Chu Wei asked seriously.

"Uh, the woman is not interested for the time being." Bei Tang Yi was embarrassed to turn his face. Although he was telling the truth, it felt more like a promise to Chu Wei.

Chu Wei looked at Bei Tang Yi with a smile and said, "I'm very happy." I promise you that it won't happen a second time, no matter what the circumstances.

In order to celebrate the return of Chu Wei and Northern Tang Yi, Cheng Saudi prepared a sumptuous dinner.

The amount of alcohol in Beitang Yi is not good, so he left early. Chu Wei stumbled open the door of Bei Tang Yi, and Bei Tang Yi, who was about to fall asleep, instantly woke up, and was relieved to see that it was Chu Wei. casually asked, "Why are you here?"

Chu Wei smirked twice and said, "I, I'll sleep."

When Chu Wei spoke, the wine on his body became even stronger.

Bei Tang Yi frowned and asked, "Are you drunk?"

Chu Wei took two quick steps, threw himself on Bei Tang Yi's bed and said, "I'm not drunk."

After all this is done, he is not drunk, Bei Tang Yi said impatiently: "Your room is not here, go out and turn left."

"I'm going to sleep here." Chu Wei stood up and began to undress. It's just that I can't untie the button, so I can't undo it. "Tear up." A shirt was scrapped.

yes, I'm really drunk. Bei Tang Yi said: "Don't move, I'll take it off for you."

Chu Wei stood still honestly.

Bei Tang Yi knelt on the bed and untied Chu Wei's belt, Chu Wei's breathing became heavy, and he stood up dishonestly in a certain part. This thing is actually pretending to be drunk, right? This thought came to Bei Tang Yi's heart. "Chu Wei!"