117

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 117

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The head wolf here was also defeated and retreated under Mu Hua's attack, and the artifact plus the mutant flame, even the head wolf did not dare to look directly at the edge. Sunflower No. 1 shoots melon seeds like a wolf, Xiao Eleven breathes fire on the right, and the wolf can only dodge to the left. What I didn't expect was that Mu Hua's knife was waiting for it on the left.

With a swing of the knife, the head wolf was cut in half, and after the head wolf died, the wolves were in chaos and ran out of the gate in all directions.

Everyone didn't care about cleaning up the battlefield and sat down on the ground.

The non-stop fighting has long been exhausted, and it is all supported by willpower. The wolves retreated, their tense emotions relaxed, and their bodies fell to the ground with weakness.

Mu Hua waved his hand to put all the corpses on the ground into the space, picked up He Qing on the ground and said, "Night sweep, the rest of the people go back to rest."

Chapter 81: Leaving the Summer Resort

Everyone helped each other back to the room.

The combat effectiveness of the water ability is not strong, and the night battle relies on physical strength, and the damage of the ability is not great. After releasing the water to wash away the smell of blood on the floor, he slowly walked back upstairs.

When Mu Hua put the wolf's corpse into the space, he had already put the plants into the space by the way. After entering the room, he carried He Qing into the space, and the speed of cultivation in the space was fast, and the speed of recovery was also fast.

Mu Hua took off He Qing's clothes and still put them on the ground, and carefully put He Qing on the bed.

He Qing said with a smile: "Don't be so careful, I'm not a porcelain doll."

Hearing He Qing's words, Mu Hua's face did not ease, but became worse. Silently, he found a bath bucket, heated the water with his ability, and picked up He Qing and put it in the bucket. Carefully bathe He Qing.

He Qing stretched out his hand to poke Mu Hua's tense face. "What's wrong? Angry? Isn't that okay with me?

Mu Hua continued to scrub He Qing.

"Really angry? I didn't expect the head wolf to attack me.

Mu Hua said in a deep voice: "I'm not angry with you, but angry that I didn't protect you."

He Qing turned around and hugged Mu Hua, "You have done a good job."

"If the sunflowers don't come in time..."

"There are no ifs." He Qing looked at Mu Hua's eyes seriously, "There is no if, I don't know if you believe it or not, everything in this world is determined." Even if there is no Sunflower One, there will be something else to save me, but I am a person who has died once, since God has his reason to resurrect me, I will not die easily. This time it was an accident, just be careful next time, I'm sure you can protect me.

"Qingqing, sometimes I really want to lock you up in a place where only I can find you."

"Well, when the end of the world is over, we will find an inaccessible place to live, just the two of us. Grow food in the space, the space is easy to collect, and the vegetables are planted at the door, which is easy to pick. There is also a big tree at the door, and we sit under it to eat in the summer.