Companions react to sole opening up a wasteland mcDonalds

Cait:

"Oh hell yes! Keep those fries coming, they're the best thing I've ever eaten.."

Curie:

"Oh my, this all feels so..hmm...nostalgic? Yes, I believe that is the right word."

Danse:

"Soldier, It pleases me to see you succeed but..is it necessary to provide such unhealthy food? Surely there is a better nutritional alternative..*proceeds to shove a hamburger in his mouth*."

Deacon:

"This would make a damn good front for an underground operation.."

Gage:

"Heh, boss I think this is a shitty way to do it..but damn, you're bringing in some major caps."

Hancock:

"Be warned, this is the first place I'm coming after I trip balls off of jet. *finger guns*."

Macready:

"This is probably the best idea ever..now, can I have some those chicken nuggets?"

Maxson:

"Is this some sort of pre-war-esque monopoly disguised as a food chain?"

Nick:

"Hm, I remember this. I used to...um, I mean Nick..the real one..he liked to come to a place like this after a long night at the station."

Old Longfellow:

"Look kid I ain't gonna judge, but where did you even get this idea from? Don't you know your gonna attract some raiders..?"

Piper:

"As a woman that's on a tight budget with the whole press thing, I personally would like to say thanks for establishing this."

Preston:

"Wow, I can't believe you've actually done it. This is amazing, (y/n). Now settlers will be able to get food as quick as possible and move on."

X6-88:

"I admire the efficiency..but why are you wasting your time with this?"