Reacting to a sole that watches over shaun

(I'm gonna take some artistic liberty and pretend the companions are romanced)

Cait:

"Never understand how he sleeps so heavy..I would've woke up right away feeling you watching me like that.."

Curie:

"Is there a reason you keep watching the little one? Oh...wait..I'm sorry."

Danse:

"Sleep. You need your rest, (y/n). I'll watch over Shaun for the time being.."

Deacon:

"Losing something always seems to make you scared of when you have something. Trust me, I know..but this time we aren't going to this, we just aren't."

Gage:

"Shit, glad I'm not the only one worried about this little rascal. Cant be too sure, huh? Well, your instincts are damn good, hon.."

Hancock:

"Staring at the boy ain't going to make your apprehensions leave..relax (y/n). Our boy is safe now."

Macready:

"They sure are cute when they're not up wreaking havoc, aren't they? I'm so happy Duncan and Shaun are getting along so well, not that I had any doubts..anyways, what are you doing up?"

Maxson:

"Strange, isn't it? Shaun is sleeping peacefully in one of the most heavily guarded facilities in all of the Commonwealth..and yet here we both stand.."

Nick:

"It's almost impossible to make it go away, huh? Even with the Institute gone, their actions still haunt us all...poor boy.."

Old Longfellow:

"Damn, you're starting to worry me, Cap."

Piper:

"It's alright, (y/n). He's not going to go anywhere now, Nat won't let it happen. Come on, let's go back to bed."

Preston:

"Hey babe..you do know that standing here ain't gonna make any difference, right? Shaun is as protected as possible. I promise you, he won't leave."

X6-88:

"Please don't keep worrying, Shaun isn't going to disappear now. There is no reason for him to.."