Companions playing skyrim

Cait:

Honestly can't get past how awesome obliterating things with your voice is. Her prime quest is to learn all words of power and rain fury down upon anyone who dare challenge her. Bears better run.

Curie:

Doesn't understand why she can't become a priestess. It seems like fun. Feels bad for all the sick people in the temple and will cast "healing hands" over all of them even if it is completely pointless.

Danse:

Somehow acquired the highest leveled dragonplate armour. Actually does the main quest..but has an existential crisis whenever he does the dragonborn dlc. Why does it sound like him?!?! Oh..and he joined the companions.

Deacon:

Becomes a nightingale. That's all.

Gage:

Spends all of his time in Markarth at the Diabella temple so he can ogle the statues. If he gets bored with that, he'll try to sneakily murder random townspeople and throw them off the waterfall.

Hancock:

Takes it as his own personal mission to assassinate jarl Ulfric- however he doesn't agree with the Imperials either so he can't join them. He's just an angry little man that wants to take over and be high king himself. Other than that, he does a bunch of shady shit with khajiits.

Macready:

Eventually settles down in Breezehome, married to Ysolda and he adopted that little beggar kid from Whiterun. It's a nice town....but his real talents lay in Riften.

Maxson:

Joins the Stormcloak Revolution and quickly becomes the highest ranking soldier in the entire army. Kind of pissed that he doesn't get to see Ulfric become high king. What the hell is taking so long?? Also into Dawngaurd, picks the Dawngaurd side.

Nick:

Why must you make him play these confusing games?

Old Longfellow:

Doesn't understand why he can't just stay in Dawnstar and make his own little fishing business.

Piper:

No greater happiness has she felt than when she fucked up the Thalmor Embassy. Aside from that, she's really into the Dawngaurd DLC- but she picks vampire side.

Preston:

Becomes the thane in all holds, constantly trying to do misc quests or chop firewood..or help farmers with their crops.

X6-88:

Wanted to do the Dark Brotherhood quest line but ended up killing Astrid (as well as all of the other captives) in the abandoned shack because he was pissed that she kidnapped him.

(So sorry this took so long, love ya'll 🥺)