Paladin Danse NSFT Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

It depends on how the "love making session" went. If it was one of the times you were rough with each other, he'll be quick to soothe whatever marks he might've inflicted and clean you up. However if it was a more gentler romp, he'll usually mutter some words of praise and relax. Both ways always end with you in his arms and him whispering some sickeningly sweet words of praise.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

That question is easy...at least for Danse to answer for himself. Don't get me wrong, he's self depreciating and isn't self absorbed at all but it's easy for him to say his arms, or more specifically, the muscles in his arms. He's worked hard to get them that defined and if that wasn't good enough, he also has held you in those arms plenty of times,

But that brings the second part of the question up, his favorite part of you. Not so simple to answer. He loves you in your entirety, but if he had to pick just one thing he liked the most it would probably be your chest. Not strictly in a pervy way either, more in the whole comfort sense. He's never been one to "need to feel safe" but the first time he laid his head on your chest, he desired it. Now he can't fall asleep well unless he gets to use you as his pillow.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Danse admittedly prefers cumming inside of his partner, finding it to be more intimate than the alternative. However if his partner is a female, obviously he'll very awkwardly "talk it out" beforehand.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

The Paladin can actually be surprisingly naughty. One of his bigger secrets is that he gets turned on by pain. Like...not a super mutant throwing him but maybe having you slap him or bite him? Oh yeah.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Contrary to popular belief, Danse has found himself sharing his bed with a few individuals. Before you it was almost always when he had one too many drinks and just wanted someone to distract him from the pain of coming back from a mission with one less sibling of steel than he originally left with.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Danse likes positions where he can see your face. So yes, missionary is lovely but don't worry it's not the only one he likes. He also loves having you sit on his lap and pinning you up against the wall...and so on.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Come on..he says "Ad Victoriam" after sex. He's at least a little bit goofy.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Being apart of the brotherhood also means that grooming is taken seriously. All soldiers must be "well kept", and no..Maxson beard doesn't violate this rule in case anyone is curious. Anyways..

Danse is a hairy man but he manages to keep it trimmed down there. As far as curtains matching the drapes, of course they do. That dark hair you see on the top is also down under.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

No matter how rough you want him to be, there will never be a time that Danse is disconnected in the bedroom. He considers sex with you to be special, even if it's cheesy as hell. He loves you and will make sure to let you know just that. Be it holding hands, constant kissing or just holding you close.