Danse's thoughts on a sole who wears dresses and has long flowy hair

(I may not have specified the brown hair or pink dress but this is more or less his thoughts on a sosu that somehow keeps their "pre-war qualities")

To Danse, you cause a slurry of contradicting feelings. All of which leave the Paladin confused and unable to precisely express, like with most matters of the heart that were more complex than militaristic orders in command.

Staring off, it's fair to say Danse is fond of historical artifacts. They've always intrigued him, left him full of unanswerable questions and dreams of a world long gone before he was even a thought.

Maybe that's where his fascination with you began.

There you were, some perfectly preserved being from that time. You were the exact embodiment of the world the Paladin has once too many times mused. Instead of your body being burdened by several scars and confining armour, you donned float fabrics that were just as bright as the light in your gentle eyes. Such a trait was something not even an innocent child possessed in the world he knew, their brightness dulled by paranoia and tragedy almost instantly from birth.

However that was just one of many things Danse noticed.

That hair. Damn that hair. He had reprimanded you innumerable times regarding the way you wear it, admonishing you to put it up- as per the requirements of standard uniform protocol. Alas, Danse would only be lying to himself if he said he didn't love it nonetheless.

If anything, he only pushed you to restrain it so harshly because it was assiduously distracting anytime he happened to gaze your way. It was strange and he understood this, but it didn't matter much.

What he didn't realize was that his feelings for you were an even more peculiar mixture of attraction and envy.

How did you still keep the light behind your eyes? How did you have no fear of being without armour? How did you manage to be both so grotesquely lucky and unlucky at the same time?

You're frustrating.