Most to least vanilla

(Nothing like writing half baked shitty smut to get my dead dog off my mind- anyways, y'all enjoy! These are definitely controversial takes..)

Curie-

Being the most definitely sexually inexperienced- our resident scientist in her new body probably doesn't want to do anything too adventurous toooo soon. It's not out of the question- just wait until she gets used to the way even having someone touch her feels, then she may be up for some more kinky shit.

Preston-

He's not a bad lover, but most things with Preston are traditional and well, for a lack of better words, sweet. Anything overdone or excessive tends to ruin the mood for him. Make no mistake, he's no "minute" man in bed though...so enjoy!

Nick-

He'll indulge a couple of your more kinky requests- but down to it? Nick loves nothing more than to romance you and make sweet, vanilla love to you. (Now I really want to off myself for typing that)

Danse-

Well, the Paladin isn't against some of the rougher stuff- maybe not like some of our buddies tho.. Nonetheless, he's fairly vanilla still.

Sturges-

I feel like I need to make a post about his desperate kinks before I get into this fine specimen of institute made sexiness.

Maxson-

Mister beard face loves nothing more than to either put you in your place or be put in HIS place.

Macready-

Step on him. He'll bitch about it- but holy fuck, he'll fall in love instantly.

Piper-

So, you like it rough?

Deacon-

Sex with Deacon is never dull, that's for sure. Got a kink? Any kink? He's happy to try it out and share a few of his own.

Cait-

So, you REALLY like it rough, huh?

Hancock-

Asphyxiation to intoxication, you name it- he'll do it with a smile.

Gage-

Tell me you saw this one coming...

X6-88-

Okay. So, you REALLY REALLY like it rough? You like not being able to walk? You like bleeding?