What they do to relax

(Y'all....)

Cait:

•It may be a huge shocker to some but Cait will actually sort of sing to herself. She wouldn't dare do so where she thinks others could hear, but if she is given privacy..she'll hum along to whatever is playing in her head.

Curie:

•Regularly practices breathing exercises and thinks them to be the most effective method of winding down.

Danse:

•It's either something as simple having a couple drinks alone or something as stupid as exercising to the point of pain...no in between.

Deacon:

•Deacon has a hard time truly relaxing..but he can usually start letting his guard down when he talks to Tinker Tom..for whatever strange reason.

Gage:

•Talking a walk is something he doesn't do often enough..and it's surprisingly effective for him.

Hancock:

•Surprise, Surprise..he huffs jet.

Macready:

•Reading comic books has always helped Mac when he feels anxious, it helps bring his focus back to something other than his troubles.

Maxson:

•Journaling works wonders. He always had an affinity for drawing and writing...

Nick:

•Smoking.

Piper:

•Binge eating or chewing something helps calms her nerves.

Preston:

•He would prefer to just talk his problems out but when it comes to just simply relaxing..ehh..he's simple and likes to kick back and enjoy the sunlight.

X6-88:

•Completing missions or obtaining some type of success is all he needs to relax.