Companions react to Dogmeat's pups getting attachted to them

Cait:

"Please don't...."

Curie:

"How precious! All of you are just so..so.. mignon!"

Danse:

"Have you considered names yet?"

Deacon:

"Baby dog meats!"

Gage:

"Fine. I like you little fuckers, too. But! As soon as your old enough I fully expect you all to be vicious attack dogs. No exceptions."

Hancock:

"No, no no no no- I can't have you guys going around giving me the puppy dog eyes."

Macready:

"Gosh, I bet Duncan would like you guys.."

Maxson:

"....they shall be henceforth considered in training."

Nick:

"Usually I'm more of a cat person, but for you little ones, I can surely make an exception."

Old Longfellow:

"Geez, you little fur balls are gonna make me feel bad. Guess I'm just gonna have to take good care of you all, besides, I'm sure you'll make good hunting dogs if needed be.."

Piper:

"If I had room back home for all of you I would gladly take each of you home..I'm so sorry. I promise I'll visit though.."

Preston:

"I..oh man-.."

Sturges:

"Aw, think I can maybe teach these little rascals how to fetch tools? To hell with it, I like them either way."

X6-88:

"If the whole lot of you weren't so noisy, I would say that you would be a valuable asset...unfortunately, I cannot find proper use for either of you..."