Sole giving companions hickies while topping

(I'm only doing a handful for now, of course- if you need some more just let me know!)

Danse:

•Immediately groans. Doesn't matter if it's just a simple kiss, Danse is hella sensitive. So much so that if you keep it up, and maybe run your hands over his chest, you might bring him that much closer to an orgasm. Not to mention make him just short of cry out.

•In the throes of passion, Danse paid no mind to the consequences of your touch..however when he realized the marks you made were in places he couldn't easily hide...oh no.

Gage:

•Have I ever mentioned that Gage likes to talk dirty? Well he does. Doesn't matter if you have him in a submissive position either, he'll still find a way to stutter out a slew of terribly lewd quips.

•That is at least..until you sink your teeth into his flesh. Now that, that'll finally shut him up with the most wonderful gasp.

•He didn't really expect it tbh, but boy, he sure is satisfied. The second he feels you go in for another attack, he just lays back and smiles- unashamedly moaning as you screwed him to his high.

Maxson:

•He perhaps should've been more careful, but you doing this drives him crazy. He'll bite into his lip, trying hard not to make too much noise all the while his face is smothered in a bright crimson hue.

•He can't quite tell if he likes your kisses or the bites more. Either way, he almost faints when he sees the bright purple bruises you left the morning after.

•How was he going to hide that??? His suit only covered so much...oh well, guess he is going to have to pay you back somehow.

Piper:

•Becomes a complete mess.

•Practically begs you to keep it up, pushing into your touch as her eyes roll back. Careful though, you bite her and she'll rake her nails down your back- almost smirking whenever she feels the heat of your blood streaming down.

•Once everything is over, she'll happily kiss your wounds...but you simply must kiss her's as well. It's only fair, blue.

X6-88:

•This is a very dangerous game you're playing..but you probably already know that.

•It's rare that you get to top, even more so that you get to be the one to mark him up. Nevertheless, X6 will audibly gasp at the pain, silver eyes widened and his entire body feeling somewhat tingly in the wake of your bites.

•If you keep it up, he'll even start squirming a bit- his eyebrows furrowing as he tries his very best to resist the urge to roll you around and fuck you hard in retaliation.

•Two can play it that game. He may have bruises, but you won't be able to walk.