Companions react to sole being high ater getting wisdom teeth pulled

Cait:

"Get your ass away from there! You can't fly!"

Curie:

"Ha..enjoy it while it lasts. I'm afraid to admit once the drug wares off you'll be in some pain."

Danse:

"Come on, Soldier. I'll make sure you're safe and can properly recover, but for now you need to rest and get the drugs out of your system."

Deacon:

"Hm? Oh yeah, I see the ghoulified super mutant too!"

Gage:

"Get yourself together damnit. Do you know how easy it would be for an uprising to happen right now? You can't even stop drooling..for fuck's sake.."

Hancock:

"Mind if I take a hit of whatcha got? I'll get some teeth pulled if that's what it takes. Looks like you're having one helluva trip."

Macready:

"Dang it, please don't tell me that I've become your babysitter too..I can't-."

Maxson:

"Knight, I think it's best that youre absolved from your duties until further notice. Please..please stop touching my coat..you're making a fool of us both."

Nick:

"I know my eyes look funny, stop pointing it out..step away from the light switch, we all know that they glow..it's not that entertaining."

Old Longfellow:

"I don't see why you couldn't just leave them in.."

Preston:

"General, I seriously think you should just take an off day. You don't seem to be yourself, eh..that and you're going to end up busting a stitch."

Piper:

"You..you uh, don't look too good. Why don't we go bring you back home?"

Sturges:

"Look, you start climbing walls again..don't come crying to me when it crumbles down. I ain't finished with the repairs on that side just yet.."

X6-88:

"Calm down, you'll be alright. I suggest that you retire to your quarters though, be a shame if you made a fool of yourself.."