Having seggs with a dom! Male sosu

(Enjoy, sinners)

Cait:

•Umm, who do you think you are?

•She'll take it, so long as you give her a good fight for dominance- otherwise it's you that will be dominated.

Curie:

•Curie is somewhat relieved? Yes, that's a good word for it.

•Just be gentle with her, nothing too extreme until you talk it out with her and explain the kinkier side of sex and the appeal it poses.

Danse:

•I'm willing to bet Danse hasn't been dominated very often, especially by the encounters he's had that so happened to be male. He's usually the one that does all the "heavy-lifting".

•Is really tense the first time you have sex, but with some reassurance and patience..he'll come around and even discover he likes it.

Deacon:

•Finds it fun to be the one "helpless"

•Really enjoys it if you'd be willing to play out some more...questionable...scenarios with him.

•Sex with deacon isn't for the faint of heart, just to let you know.

Gage:

•Fuck no.

•Okay, maybe. But don't expect to come out of it unscathed. He'll scratch you to the point of blood and bite you anywhere he can so he doesn't end up screaming.

Hancock:

•Surprisingly very obedient as a sub. What? He can play.

•Gets off big time if you praise him, so..do it.

Macready:

•You're probably the first person with a dick to top him, so congrats.

•Tries his best to stay still and quiet but ends up crying out and squirming by the time your threw with him..every time.

Maxson:

•Arthur is taken aback by being dominated initially, but as one could expect, he saw the appeal in finally being able to relinquish control.

•Totally bites the pillow and starts crying.

Nick:

•Hear me out with this one...power bottom.

Preston:

•Takes it like an absolute champ and would probably thank you for screwing him.

Piper:

•Gets a kick out of it, but you best better be able to take turns.

X6-88:

•Is a very bad sub, a brat if you will. A very scary, intimidating brat.

•Stand your ground though- he enjoys it.