Reacting to sole wearing a corset

Danse:

"Don't take this the wrong way,  because you truly do look stunning, but..is that contraption safe? Are you able to breathe properly?"

Deacon:

"How th shell did you put that on by yourself?"

Gage:

"Damn boss, you can't just go strutting around looking like that..makes me want to do all kinds of things to you."

Hancock:

"Well ain't I just the luckiest ghoul around?"

Macready:

"Man, I've never seen one those before...you look pretty..gosh darn it.."

Mags:

"Damn..such a shame I'll have to rip that pretty little thing off of you later."

Mason:

"Keep waking around in things like that..I don't know what I'm going to do with myself."

Maxson:

"With or without this..um..device, you're stunning. However, seeing your figure so amply accentuated is definitely nice. Speaking of which..I have a matter to discuss with you in the privacy of my quarters.."

Nick:

"I don't think I've ever seen metal make someone look so beautiful."

Nisha:

"Fuck, you look fine."

Old Longfellow:

"You gonna be any good going around in that thing? Don't look like it let's you get around well."

Preston:

"Wow babe, what's the occasion?"

X6-88:

"That isn't a very combat friendly piece of attire."