Embarrassing/annoying things they do during seggs

Cait:

She gets to be way too rough. Like..accidentally pulled out some hair and made you bleed on several occasions.

Curie:

Mainly because she is so new to her body, she has a tendency to cum pretty quick- and is extremely vocal when she does.

Danse:

As if saying "Ad Victoriam" after sex isn't bad enough..,

He cums a lot, like an unnecessarily large amount when compared to others. It gets so bad that you better have a functional way to clean bedsheets established. Also..it makes oral a task and..leakage is a real problem.

Deacon:

Not so much annoying as it is tiring. He has a tendency to want to change positions every couple of minutes which can be quite frustrating whenever you feel close to orgasm and next thing you know you're in a whole new grip.

Gage:

Has occasionally gone too "hard" and caused the two of you to fall over..he tries to save it but fails miserably.

Hancock:

Eh, downside of having a romp with a ghoul is that if he cums inside or near you, it's probably best if you pop some rad-x. Sometimes if you go too much, he even has to give you a rad-away treatment.

Macready:

Has no control over his hips when you give him head, which means he often times ends up accidentally choking you on his cock.

Maxson:

When he orgasms he has a tendency to cross his eyes. If you point it out to him, he makes it his mission to somehow conceal it by hiding his face in the crook of your neck or something of the sort.

Nick:

Sometimes the "over heating" causes his circuits to short which leads to you absolutely losing your shit thinking he's dying. Just give him a second..he'll be okay.

Old Longfellow:

Due to his old age, sometimes he has a hard time "getting it up".

Piper:

Very, and I mean very vocal. God preserve you if you're staying at her house, you have to gag her so she doesn't wake up poor nat.

Preston:

He really, and I mean really, sucks at dirty talk but still attempts it. Which usually results in him blushing and losing focus.

X6-88:

For some unexplainable reason he ends up getting really bad cramps if you try out too "flexible" positions.