Sosu giving m!companions head first time

Danse:

Is an absolute mess the whole time.

His muscular legs would tremble underneath your hands no matter how much he tries to stop himself, low rumbling groans tumbling from his chest as he throws his head back. He doesn't really know what to do with his hands at this point, but..for once he won't overthink it. How could he? You were making him feel so damn good, his mind was slowly melting into mush. So instead he'll just curse under his breath.

Gage:

Given his raider ways, Gage was more used to the whole thing being more rushed and primal- but with you, you someone he loved- it was different. As such, instead of just grabbing a fistful of your hair and fucking your mouth, he'd clutch the bedding beneath him to the point of his knuckles turning white. Just for you, he may even let out a few whines.

Hancock:

Usually he'd be totally chill with someone going down on him...but this was totally different. You're his special sunshine. He'd be oddly flustered, blushing as much as a ghoul could as your lovely mouth descended down his cock. With a soft groan, he'd eventually use his hand to gently guide you up and down- making sure to whisper dirty, yet oh so sweet musings to you the entire time.

Macready:

LOUD.

Oh boy, the first time you go down on him best better be in a place where your privacy is secured. He can't help it but lose his mind, all thoughts of restraint flying out the window as he whines for you and sporadically bucks his hips.

Maxson:

The biggest mess of them all.

The first time you go down on him is more than likely the first time anyone ever has. So with that being taken into consideration, he literally has to bite down onto the skin of his palm to stop himself from crying out. By the time youre done, the stoic elder you once knew was reduced to a blushing faced and teary eyed man with his own cum splattering his thighs.

Nick:

He's somewhat hesitant to let you go down on him...but hey, it doesn't take too much convincing for him to change his mind. Once you're finally doing the deed, he'll freely moan- gently threading his covered hand in your hair as he graciously praises you for making him feel so good.

X6-88:

The entire time you were between his legs, his eyes were unmoving. At some point he even held his breath, biting his lip to stifle his noises as his beautiful silver eyes bore into your soul. He never thought this kind of thing would feel so good...what a pleasant surprise.