Underwear preferences

Cait:

Definitely a fan of more practical briefs like boxer cut. Bras are entirely optional unless she's planning on fighting, then she'll probably just wrap an ace bandage around her chest so she can keep everything in place.

Curie:

Somehow miraculously owns cute sets of lacy lingerie. Her favorite as a matching set that is a light blue with small daisies on the trims.

Danse:

Completely standard. Catch this man wearing plain white boxer briefs. He just doesn't see the point in fussing over it too much.

Deacon:

It all depends. He has a collection of underwear ranging all the way from more practical briefs to heart-stopping obnoxious neon colored g-strings.

Gage:

Nothing. That's right. You heard me. This crust man choses to wear nothing.

It's too hot in Nuka-World. Get off his dick.

Hancock:

Proudly wears American flag themed, bikini-cut, undies.

Macready:

Wears purposely silly underwear. He'd be the type to wear smiley faces or donuts on his boxers.

Maxson:

Usually just goes with monochromatic boxer shorts for underwear. Mainly sticks with shades of grey, blues, and black.

Nick:

Heart Boxers™️

Old Longfellow:

Another perpetual "free-baller."

Piper:

Tries to wear matching sets everyday but miserably fails at it. Usually just ends up wearing something like a neon pink sports bra and blue striped hipsters . One thing that she can actually match up is her socks.

Thank goodness.

Preston:

Wears plaid briefs, maybe even sometimes ones with the Minute Man insignia lazily sewn on.

Sturges:

FREE BALLER.

X6-88:

Pastel pink boxers and you can't convince me otherwise.