Reasons they'd be on doctor phil

Cait:

Anger management issues. Precisely because she punched a deathclaw hatchling in the face after killing it's mother.

Curie:

Prolific pursuit of thrills and "human experience" that often lead her to situations that are less than delightful.

Danse:

Sexual arousal stemming from power armour and watching his partner modify weapons. *😤*

Deacon:

Habitual liar even when it's really unnecessary. For instance, he'll lie about the commonwealth birds being institue spies! Could you imagine...

Gage:

Horrid fashion sense that makes any onlooker tear up on sight.

Hancock:

Adamantly streaks down the streets of Goodneighbor after drinking. Terrifies all.

Macready:

Willing to steal money from the elderly and sick.

Maxson:

Control freak- to the point of affecting the lives of thousands of poor commonwealth citizens. Also is  convinced that he is the nuclear fallout version of the mythical King Arthur.

Nick:

Pretends that he is going to self destruct when in uncomfortable social gatherings.

Old Longfellow:

Acts like he is on the verge of death to receive pity.

Piper:

Instigates fights just so she can report on it.

Preston:

When he sleeps at night, all he can see is settlements. He can no longer leave his home without looking at a place and thinking "hmm...I think I'll send my General out here to claim a new settlement. Never mind the hoard of ghouls.."

X6-88:

Has an almost irresistible urge to choke out the nuka girl.