Reacting to being asked their sexuality

(They're all canonically bi or at least something close to it but let's have some fun, shall we?)

Cait:

"I'll fuck anyone if it looks like a good time and they aint too ugly. Is there a word for that?"

Curie:

"Oh? Well..I believe the correct term is demisexual."

Danse:

"Soldier, *sigh* well at least I know that we are completely comfortable talking to each other. To answer your question, I identify as bisexual."

Deacon:

"Pansexual and if you say something about pans I swear-. Only cast iron pots are sexy to me."

Gage:

"Sex is sex, preferring one gender over the other is too complicated. Have you seen the pack scavvers? Can't tell if they're dudes or chicks, but hey, ass is ass isn't it? Heh, I'm ass-sexual."

Hancock:

"To quote our man Cole Porter, Anything Goes!"

Macready:

"Umm, I mean..it's not really about the gender of the person that I'm concerned with. Is pansexual accurate? I think so.."

Maxson:

"Under what grounds do you think you have the right to ask me something so personal? Fine. I'm heterosexual...most of the time. *insert fantasizing about male sosu here.*"

Nick:

"Ehhhh, I think graysexual would be the most appropriate term."

Piper:

"Bisexual, but I kind of..sort of lean more towards the ladies."

Preston:

"Bi..."

X6-88:

"I don't care. It's the personality not the person themselves."