What makes them happy

(Wether or not they're romanced.....hmmm...)

Cait:

Being able to get through a night where she isn't haunted by her own past.

Curie:

Seeing beauty in the world....

Danse:

It may sound a little cliché, but Danse genuinely gets happiness from helping people. He loves nothing more than for people to appreciate the things he does and maybe, just maybe, be someone they can look up to.

Deacon:

Having a "family" despite all the losses he has unfortunately endured. Just stepping into HQ is a very emotionally charged moment for him, no matter how many times he does it.

Gage:

Even though it may sound contradictory, order makes him happy. The kind of order that secures the target off his back but puts him in a high enough position.

Hancock:

A sense of belonging- but more specifically he adores the idea of being someone others can feel free with.

Macready:

Thinking about Duncan and the life he knows he'll one day have once he gets enough caps and can support him again.

Maxson:

Finding someone to connect with that sees him as more than just a figurehead for the brotherhood. Sure, he expects the respect that comes with his position but..sometimes it would be nice to be treated like a person and not just a leader.

Nick:

Having the satisfaction of reuniting families or at least bringing some form of closure to those that seek his help- especially if it means putting a bullet in a perp.

Old Longfellow:

Living another day is all it takes to make the old man happy however...skinning a child of the atom should do just fine too....

Piper:

Whenever she manages to successfully warn people of the dangers of the commonwealth and they don't just chalk it up to muck raking. Even if it's something stupid like unethical sourcing of food and stuff- every small component matters to her.

Preston:

Seeing the people the Minutemen have helped and being able to stay in touch with them. It does his heart good to help others thrive and make a life for themselves.

X6-88:

Finding ways to genuinely express himself and make him feel more...real.