Companions reacting to sole hitting a perfect high note

(I'm guessing some are more towards the romanced side..but hey, who knows)

Cait:

"Did you practice that a lot before you showed me? Because I'm picturing you randomly screaming high notes and I'm trying not to laugh! Oi, don't look at me like that."

Curie:

"Simply magnificent!"

Danse:

"Your dedication to your art is admirable, soldier. I can't say that I've ever heard anyone hit a note so high that it cracked the glass of my helmet's eye shield. Don't worry, I'm just kidding..still, incredible.."

Deacon:

"Outstanding, oh wait, if you wanted to hear that I think you would've sung for Paladin asshat. Anyways, your performance was marvelous boss. The resonance was just..perfect, the pitch? Wow....and I'll shut up now.."

Gage:

"Cut that shit out, gonna have someone thinking I'm stabbing you or something.....okay fine, you're good."

Hancock:

"Now that's what I call talent! With a voice like your's my friend, you've got a big future- hell, I'd pay to hear you sing for me again. Too bad you're even better at killing people, otherwise my old girl Magnolia may just have some competition.."

Macready:

"Boss, why don't you just sing in the streets of Goodneighbor in your spare time? I'm sure you can bring in some decent caps with a voice like your's."

Maxson:

(Yeah..either romanced or just really good buddies)

"Huh...I've got to admit, that isn't what I was expecting whenever you said you wanted to meet in my quarters. Nonetheless, I appreciate you sharing your talent with me, it was nice to see..or um..hear something that has nothing to do with logistics or death and destruction."

Nick:

"Well kid, you've got a stunning voice. Bravo."

Piper:

"Now where did you learn to do that? Ooh, did you sing opera in your past? Blue, are you secretly moonlighting as a choir singer? I heard Clements was trying to throw something together."

Preston:

"Wow General, you've got one heck of a set of pipes on you."

X6-88:

"That is certainly an interesting talent you have. Did it require special training to get your voice to smoothly transition to that range?"