Shaun Headcanons

(Imma stick with synth! Shaun just because I have more Headcanons for him..)

•really takes to his parent's companions, especially the ones that seem big and strong and like they can protect his mom/dad.

•Fucking terrified of rad storms. Like, brace yourself, little man is going to come running right up to you regardless of the hour when one rolls through. Nothing on earth could prepare for one of those, and it surely never gets any easier.

•Is completely capable of aging, considering he is the most advanced synth created thus far. So Shaun won't stay little for eternity. Knowing this, Father (if you aren't sides with them) programmed the poor bugger to eventually lose his memories of the Institue. Upon reaching his teenage years, Shaun can hardly recall anything before when his mom/dad brought him to their new home. He only has the occasional dream of a place similar to a vault..yet so much more advanced.

•Develops a love for weapon modding and building of any kind! He's a quick study too, so as long as you nurture this hobby of his, he has the potential to become quite the blacksmith in his later years.

•Really good at math. Probably a useless Headcanon, but I fully believe this little shit is a walking calculator for no apparent reason.

•Grows super attached to Dogmeat, often referring to him as his "best buddy".

•Provided that you are in good standing, Shaun really is fascinated with the Prydwen and practically begs to go visit the "metal men and their flying home".

•Ends up becoming really good friends with Nat..and maybe develops a small crush. He has no idea what a crush is though..

• He too falls victim of being drawn to snack cakes. Having a house with him, Danse, and X6-88 would be hell.

•Speaking of X6, Shaun loves him. Even when the poor boy ends up finally losing the memories, he still holds a bond with the courser.

•His favourite colour is almost certainly grey.

•Enjoys star gazing. A young life spent underground without being able to see the sky made it to where he is astonished by it's beauty each and every hour. If he could, Shaun would take thousands of pictures of the skies- every odd shaped cloud would be captured and saved as though it was the most extraordinary celestial event.

•Interested in fire, up until he figures out that it can seriously hurt him.