Mermay Ideas

Cait:

She'd have noticeably long-ish fins at the end- maybe a couple extra? Regardless, they're all torn up from fighting. Her scales are a deep crimson color and the fins are completely clear,

Curie:

Her's would objectively be amongst the prettiest. Her tail itself is a creamy color with gold flecks. The fish however are semi-curled and nearly perfect.

Danse:

His scales are an interesting deep rusty color with the occasional fleck of black and silver..oddly enough. In addition to this, he has a diagonal scar right where his human half is connected that runs from his hip to what would be the equivalent of his thigh, leaving a disruptive pink line amongst the scales,

Deacon:

Although not technically a mermaid, he'd be a half human- half octopus. A mimic octopus to be exact! How else would he blend in so well? He'll blend in with multiple surfaces just to screw with his friends.

Gage:

He's definitely half shark. Not like a basic great white either, no, his merman half resembles a lemon shark.

Hancock:

His tail is actually really pretty, in it's unique way. It almost looks half alive and half ghoulified. Some pieces of it are a vibrant red and white whereas other  parts are a strange dusky shade with a noticeably rougher texture.

Macready:

Ya'll gonna come after me for this- I see him having a clown fish bottom held.

Maxson:

He's the basic bitch with the lower half being a great white shark body.

Nick:

His is a more beaten up tail as well. The scales are pretty enough with their flat silver color, but there's obvious damage to the tail and fins.

Old Longfellow:

Crab merman? 👀

Piper:

Her scales are a rich black, almost seeming to reflect purple and blues and greens in the right lighting. Very pretty.

Preston:

His tail is actually the most beautiful. It's scales are an assortment of yellow and gold shades.

X6-88:

Fucking half orca.