Reacting to sole surprising them in lingerie

Cait:

"All this for me? Get your pretty arse over here.."

•Don't. She will rip it to pieces and not even bat an eye. She just wants to screw you silly.

Curie:

"I..I have never seen something so..so..um.. attirant."

•She is at a lost for words in the most magnanimous fashion.

•She doesn't really know how to express the strange stirring sensation she feels, so she instead settles for expressing her pleasure verbally.

Danse:

"Mmh, well don't you look provocative? Outstanding.."

•Though he'd internally berate himself for his choice of words, the Paladin would be quick to advance your way and distract you.

•Danse is surprisingly..touchy. Before anything gets removed, he'll delicately trace the lines of your little outfit- committing it to memory as he passionately kisses you, holding you in his embrace all the while.

Deacon:

"Holy shit.."

•Expect the unexpected, right? We'll Deacon has coined that term plenty of times and yet, was not prepared.

•He all but tackles you to the bed shortly thereafter.

Gage:

"I've said it plenty times now, but fuck..you're a real stunner, boss."

•Have I ever mentioned that Gage can be handsy? Well he is. Similar to Danse, he would take the time out to savor the way you look. However unlike the Paladin, he would make no bones about sinking his fingertips into the well of your ass- pulling you into his lap and start grinding against you.

Hancock:

"Damn, I've got to be the luckiest ghoul in all of the commonwealth."

•The look on his face is priceless. Usually Hancock is calm, collected and composed- especially in the face of anything "sinful". However you were an exception. Being faced with your visage, Hancock felt his heart skip a few beats and his knees go weak.

•Sure fire way make him happy as a lark.

Macready:

"Oh fu-..fudge.."

•Absolutely astonished.

•He might need to pick his jaw up from the floor first, but he enthusiastically hurries to engage you- kissing and even going to remove the clothing before he mutters out a quick "hot.." or something stupid like that.

•Nonetheless, he appreciates it.

Maxson:

"It's certainly a good thing I've wrapped up all of tonight's briefings..you look amazing."

•He nearly closed the metal door leading to his quarters on his hand. Those cute blue eyes growing as wide as saucers once the whole image sinks in.

•Doesn't miss a beat afterwards, trotting his way to you with a proud smirk and a blush face.

•is not above asking to take your picture before the nights events commence.

Nick:

"Goodness, you look stunning.."

•Considering the fact he's looking at you in a sexed up outfit, he is incredibly..I suppose respectful is a good way to put it? Basically his gaze is the same way he would look at you as if you were wearing some nice fancy attire.

•Make no mistake, the motive isn't lost on him. As soon as he is satisfied with complimenting you, he will gracefully descend to your side and catch your lips in a sweet kiss.

Piper:

"Oh my god, where did you even find that? Actually- don't answer that, just c'mere."

•Yes, of course she is curious. It's not likely you can just happen upon such things unless it's specifically made..which makes piper that much happier when she realizes.

•Had she no more self control, she might've taken a picture of you. Maybe even make you do a few cute poses...oh yeah.

Preston:

"Damn babe, what did I do to deserve all of this?"

•Despite the fact he will be having an internal meltdown right about now, Preston makes no qualms about basking in the glorious sight you've so graciously gifted him.

•He can't help but smile with a particular mirthfulness as he finally joins you in bed, taking extra special care as not to damage the delicate fabrics of your new outfit so the two of you can enjoy it once more at a later date.

X6-88:

"......"

•Don't his silence for indifference, quite the contrary. The second you least expect it, X6 briefly throws reservations to the wind and pounces upon you like some feral predator.

•Downside of this otherwise sexy ravaging is that he has no remorse on the lingerie and most likely will obliterate it under the force of which he removes it from you.