Overboss Colter Romance Headcanons

(I respect ya)

• Co-Overboss? Normally Colter would've spat at that idea- but now....well let's just start by saying that you must be one special person. Maybe it was how bravely you faced the gauntlet? Maybe you ratted Gage's punk ass put. Maybe he just couldn't smite you like he would anyone else- whatever the reason, you can probably chalk it up to a similar phenomenon to love at first sight.

• The relationship will probably be pretty damn rocky at first- but make no bones about it, he will do everything in his raider-esque power to win you over. Once the overboss sees something they like, they don't give up until it's all there's.

•Even after the two of you "fall in love", he will still shower your in gifts. These can include (but are not limited to) personal slaves, excess caps, rare nuka colas, and the heads of your enemies.

•Probably coming out of nowhere with this one but- he likes to talk dirty to you. Beyond that, he just generally likes to tease you as well- especially if he thinks you like his accent.

•Makes Gage your personal bitch whenever he doesn't need his advice. You may have to convince him not to crush his skull if you ratted him out.

•He may act all high and mighty but truthfully? Youre the one running the whole operation from now on. He won't outright relinquish control..but what the gangs don't know won't hurt them. He may be a raider through and through but he is anything but ambitious. He much rather allow you to do the tactical bullshit of reclaiming parks while he gets to fuck up people  in the gauntlet.

•If you really commit to the whole role as a "Co-Overboss", he'll have you outfitted for your own raider style power armour. In addition to this, he refers to you as "his little raider king/queen"

• His pet names for you are as follows: Love, Babe, Prince/Princess, and Sweetness.

•Totally the type to get a tattoo of your name or initials. You best better get one of his in the same spot btw.

•Kind of over affectionate and possessive. But hey, there's worst things..right?