Some strange things I assimilate with the companions

(No one asked for this but I think it's worth jotting down. Also- this is gonna be some weird shit that's probably halfway questionable. If anyone else does this kind of thing, let me know!)

Cait:

The Cranberries, honey whisky, crackling of firewood, and bruised, bloodied knuckles.

Curie:

The smell of clean linen, Surgical masks (super funny now), bumblebees, foraging, and lab reports.

Danse:

Sunsets, organizing things, ...big words.... , the very second someone says "outstanding", and warm weather.

Deacon:

Sweaters? Yeah, for some damn reason, Deadpool, The Beastie Boys, those gross prank jelly beans, and ninjas.

Gage:

Louisiana, as a whole. The imposter from among us, yeah..kind of weird again. Bar fights, broken glass, and the color gold.

Hancock:

"Don't threaten me with a good time" by panic at the disco, The Boston Tea Party, Las Vegas's vibe, smoke tricks, and hangovers.

Macready:

Kevin from Home Alone, beagles, scopes, sweets, and...forgive me... "Country Roads".

Maxson:

Old folktales/fairytales, heavy liquor, coats that smell of leather and smoke, grey skies, and strategy games.

Nick:

40's music, Trench-coats, "Bones", smooth jazz, old black and white crime movies, mystery novels, and weirdly enough- Capricorns.

Old Longfellow:

Waterbenders (from ATLA), The old yellow coated fisherman thing, thistle flowers, still waters, and Norway.

Piper:

Misha Collins- for some reason, red lipstick, messy buns, cigarettes, the sound of a keyboard clacking, and the smell of poppies.

Preston:

Roasting s'mores and telling ghost stories by a camp fire, cowboys, sunshine, sunflowers, and spring.

X6-88:

Freezing cold weather, Michael Myers from Halloween, nights that appear to have no stars, piano music, and Westworld.