Male companions react to SoSu riding them for the first time

(I will never stop with my filthy ways. I only did a few of them so if you see one you want isn't present, please don't hesitate to shoot me an ask!)

Danse:

•He's both excited and bashful.

•Like a good soldier, he'll obey whatever demands you may wish to issue. Regardless, Danse will actually voice his pleasure with you in these times, his hands just barely urging you to go faster from their position on your hips. He wants you to have your way with him, give it him rough, he can take it. If you do comply, you'll soon find yourself a usually quiet Paladin moaning like a whore..at least whenever he isn't kissing you or leaving marks that will surely raise some eyebrows later on during uniform inspection.

Gage:

•Ooooh boy

•Gage is extremely intense. He rather likes the position, believe it or not. Anyways, circling back to this "intensity"- He'll keep eye contact with you throughout the entire fucking, as though he was testing you.

•he's not.

•Giving himself to you in such a way makes him feel oddly vulnerable. You're the Overboss, Youre already above him- but Gage still felt in control. So, falling in love with you was one monkey wrench, but now this? Well shit, it's a good thing Gage is willing to lay all his cards on the table and ultimately..himself.

•May sound kind of ridiculous, but he will more than likely feel an even more profound bond with you after this.

Hancock:

•Hancock makes sure to praise you, worship you as much as he possibly can. Hell, he'll probably praise you when your done too- but thats besides the fact.

•Just picture it, him with that dopey love struck look in his eyes as he encourages you to keep on going, praising you like some divine figure to which he owes his very existence to. It's magical.

Macready:

•For someone who has obviously had sex before you, Mac was quite awkward. As a matter of fact, one could even say the sniper was uncharacteristically bashful.

•He'd gingerly hold on to your hips, his face engulfed in pure scarlet- maybe even giving you a little shy smile before the pleasure becomes too great and his mind goes to mush.

Maxson:

•For all my fellow Game Of Throne's nerds, you remember that scene where Daenerys rides Khal Drogo? Remember the way he looks at her? That's what you're going to get out Arthur. Okay, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about- just picture this. A man who is used to control being thrusted upon him and used to having to deal with that and adapt, now being faced with someone who seized the control in the most intimate sense possible. He's stunned, intrigued, a little fearful, but most of all..so deeply in love.

•He'll obediently sit, his fingers bunching up the bedsheets all while his skeptical crystal blue eyes stay firmly fixated upon your own. Don't worry, this rigid exterior melts the second you go down- instead replaced by him eventually hiding his face in the crook of your neck as he tries to stifle his moans, his arms wrapped firmly around you and holding tight.

Sturges:

•Hell. Yes.

•Don't let his physical appearance fool you, all that muscle still likes to be dominated by his precious sole survivor.

•You can guarantee the minute you suggest it, he's stripping and heading to the bedroom all while whistling a cheery tune he once heard on the radio.

•Needless to say, you'll have yourself one happy hunk of a repairman.

X6-88:

•He doesn't know how to handle himself. Relinquishing control hadn't ever been a problem for him, after all..he was built to follow orders as precisely and perfectly as possible. Come to think of it, there was no "problem" even now as he gazed upon you- well, none that he could definitely name. That still didn't stop internal turmoil from brewing.

•Never had giving up control felt so..amazing. It was always systematic, something he was just "supposed" to do with no question. But now? Now he was granted a beautiful different perspective. He has given you this control over his body not out of necessity but out of love and trust, that in itself makes him nearly cry out.

•10/10 do it again.