An unexpected motivator (Maxson x SoSu NSFT)

"Come on Arthur, you better get those files sorted out. Hate to see old Proctor Quinlan get upset.."

Oh how he'd wish he had the ability to make you shut up right about now. You see, being the Elder and all meant that your dearest love hardly ever had time to devote to being..well..your's. Come to think of it, you barely had the time to do much more than fall into a now shared bed- your own duties as Sentinel entailing you being the second best thing to the Elder himself.

But that wasn't the case now- at least not on your convenient "off day" so to speak. Alas, the blue eyed man in front of you couldn't be afforded the ability to share in this rare moment of peace, not officially at least. As such, he had spent the greater half of three hours furiously typing away at his terminal- responding to who knew what and who...but there was a catch.

You knew how to play your cards right with Arthur.

Instead of leaving well enough alone, you had spent a good bit of this time sneaking the occasional kisses..which then turned to lingering touches, then to your hands wandering and pushing his heavy coat off his shoulders..until eventually you found yourself at your current position. Instead of leaving well enough alone and taking satisfaction in his returned kisses, you had evidently sunk down to your knees underneath his desk, unzipped his flight suit and his then flaccid cock from his briefs. Of course, the dutiful elder had given you a perplexed look- stammering out something of a "Cease this-" and a "what do you think your doing?", his eyes holding that ignition of amusement you knew so well.

However all thoughts of protesting any further vanished the second you started pressing tiny kitten licks to his cock, causing him to gasp just seconds before you used your devilish mouth to work him into a painfully hard erect state. Such had been the manner of your torture for minutes now, wait until he got the gumption to type- only to take him into your mouth once more, being sure to give him the "look" whenever he sought to reprimand you for doing such things. How he hadn't just had enough and grabbed a fistful of hair and fucked your mouth? You hadn't the slightest clue- but then again, Arthur wasn't the type to do that..even when you were blatantly screwing with him to get a reaction.

Much to your disappointment, Maxson didn't budge. Typing when he wasn't moaning, glassy eyes trying to desperately stay fixed upon the sickly green glow of the screen in front of him. So, that's when you decided to pull al the stops and go straight for the end.

Only giving a chuckle as a warning, you suddenly sped up your ministrations- doing everything from deep throating, sucking, licking, kissing, stroking, and even gentle biting- just to make him cum.

And when he did- oh you were in for some well deserved punishment. Even with his cum now painting your face and chest, Maxson pushed his rolling chair back and grabbed you like a ragdoll, pushing you against him for a rough kiss.

Perhaps you should distract him more often.