Gage x SoSu

(Mini smutlets ftw, thinking of making this a common occurrence- I'll try to keep it short and to the point so don't worry, I won't make one of those 5,000+ word smuts like I have in the past....unless 😳)

"Well Boss, what did I tell you? Feels damn good- don't it?"

You could slap him in his face at this point. Come to think of it, the only thing that was stopping you now was likely the fact that if you were to move enough to follow through, you'd only just be encouraged to move back and fourth and hence lose the bet. What bet? You may ask, well- the type that basically says "whoever decides they can't handle staying still first loses".

Alas, it was a bet that was becoming more and more tempting to throw.

It was an unusually morning for the two of you. One that wasn't spent hours out of Fizztop on the road to a new park hours before the sun rose, but instead one where you had collectively decided to stay in and conserve as much heat as possible in the uncomfortably drafty room your otherwise lovely abode had to offer. Instead of already being soaked in the viscera of whatever horror decided to oppose you in your quest for power, you were far more busy enjoying the much needed comfort of your lover.

That very same lover who was currently testing you with a mischievous glint in his one green eye and an equally devious smirk on his blushing face. Despite being the one to initiate this dangerous game, hoisting yourself atop him with the blankets still shrouding you, -caging him in with unnecessarily sweet kisses and such- he was the one that excelled at such debauchery.

"You're horrible.." You sighed, trying your hardest not to gyrate your hips and gain the much needed friction.

The feeling of his now fully erect cock so deep within you, so painfully still, was maddening. It was almost compatible with the sensation you endured whenever he first edged you- at least then he had the decency to move. Then again- this was your incredibly stupid idea. Funny thing was, Gage wanted nothing more than to flip you around and fuck you- it being the only thing he could focus on the very moment you sank down on his cock.

Hey, at least you now know..don't make a bet with a raider. You won't win.