Whag im guessing about uou based on your fave character

(This time it's not just romantic and maybe some more characters?? Of course, these are all jokes..)

Cait:

Wild guess here- you have trauma directly caused by family and never properly dealt with it. It's alright. Find comfort in the mean Irish girl.

Curie:

Totally unrelated to Ms. Scientist but..you're into cottagecore- aren't you?

Danse:

You like big butts and you cannot lie 😔 jk- you are hopelessly in love with self destruction and are probably self sacrificial.

Deacon:

You think that yes, lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking their clothes off. Seriously though, you also probably love Deadpool and have an addiction to caffeine.

Dogmeat:

You're the favourite.

Gage:

You're either chaotic neutral or neutral evil.

Hancock:

You're sexy and you know it. As I've said before, you probably also had a crush on Jack Skellington back in the good old days....or maybe beetlejuice? 👀

Haylen:

Ultimate g.o.a.t

Ingram:

You are badass.

Kells:

You don't exist- he is nobody's favorite.

Kent:

You just want to go back to a time when things were simpler..it's not too much to ask either.

Macready:

You probably listen to Mother Mother and obsess over marvel movies.

Mama Murphy:

You're a hippy and proud.

Maxson:

Is he really your favourite? You're a contrarian and give zero fucks. Kudos.

Nick:

You just want a solid father figure and damnit, you deserve it.

Old Longfellow:

You think whisky is liquid therapy and won't stand for anyone disagreeing.

Piper:

You don't trust the government...or your neighbors. Oh, and you're also quite sexy. Do you like gossip? I bet you do.

Preston:

Congratulations- you know what's good in life.

Rhys:

Hate sex is just your favorite afternoon pass time. You thrive in conflict.

Teagan:

You're depressed..aren't you?

X6-88:

You are actually cool. But you're most definitely lawful evil.